Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F430 conversion on a genuine Ferrari 360 for sale to drive away ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F430 conversion on a genuine Ferrari 360 for sale to drive away ?

keeping it
    Last edited by clones; 04-27-2013, 11:40 AM.

can pls post some pic of the interior pls?

Comment

why you selling it after working so hard to get it to where it's at? and not even at half the price of what you've put in, let alone the cost of a real Ferrari (360 or 430 alike). if it was in the US I would have taken it off your hands by now hehehe.
      Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

can you do that on a US spec model ehheeh, our cars are left hand drive here
        Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

If you do store it i will be looking to buy it in 6-8 months time

Comment

I will keep you posted on what is happening, I do fancy keeping it until I finish the next car,but having a Ferrari in the garage while building another is a little risky even though the garage is massive, So I am looking at alternatives rather than have some possible drama damaging the car I have.
            Right now I would sell it but everyone seems to be broke, and a good home for it is as important as price to me. I very much may still have it in six months.

Comment

You could always do something like offer it up for sale at a place like Hofmanns in Henley where they do a sale or return type affair and the car would be in their showroom up for sale and away from hazards if you need the space etc.

Hofmann's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by no8 View Post
                You could always do something like offer it up for sale at a place like Hofmanns in Henley where they do a sale or return type affair and the car would be in their showroom up for sale and away from hazards if you need the space etc.

Hofmann's - Home
                Thanks for that idea, Funnily that is very similar to what I am doing. I am putting it in my friends showroom not for sale but to get walk ins for him, plus storage that pays me BARGAIN!

You must have seen my car if you are in Huddersfield no8 ???

Comment

Hi,

Unbelievably I haven't, maybe we're opposites ends, I'm up at J24.

Comment

Very close then, I will let you know when its back and I am out in it so you can take a look mate

Comment

Great. Cheers

Rich

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X