Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for PISA Dash or other 308/328 style interior

Good afternoon,

I'm looking for the PISA Dash 3.08 style - The website is down. so I was wondering if anyone had one that they were looking to part with? Or if anyone had another style dash that resembles it?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

There was a fellow in Vancouver BC that has a PISA dash already covered he is looking to part with.

I will email him and ask of he still has it.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Thanks Don.

Appreciate it.

QUOTE=Don;189084]There was a fellow in Vancouver BC that has a PISA dash already covered he is looking to part with.

I will email him and ask of he still has it.

Cheers
      Don[/QUOTE]

Comment

How much are you looking to spend - you can PM me if you want ...

Comment

I was in touch with the fellow in Vancouver and he is now thinking he will try to sell the full car without drivetrain as a full deal.

Interior isn't for sale any more.

Good luck with the search.

Cheers
          Don
          308 Ferrari replica
          Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

I just logged on to post a dash for sale. (not sure if you have any interest but saw your post).

I always thought the 240 SX dash was similar looking to the 308 dash but "rounder / smoother". I picked up a replica 355 style dash last year and just sold the 3000GT dash I had. I also picked up a pristine 240SX dash, instrument cluster, HVAC, - pretty much the whole deal. Cost me over $300+ and has been hanging in my basement ever since, so it doesn't get damaged.

I kept going back and forth with which dash to use. The replica dash looks nice but they are so "thin" / less strong than a factory dash - I hope I don't regret using the 355 style dash..

If you decide you might want to do a 240 dash swap, I'll let it go for $175. (I'm in Bucks County, PA - not sure where you are). I have a few incomplete pics on my laptop here with some of the trim / vents removed.:
            Attached Files
            Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
            Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X