Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Intrest in OEM 308 Wheels and Tires w/5x100 adapters???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Intrest in OEM 308 Wheels and Tires w/5x100 adapters???

These are currently on my latest project car. They are the 390MM meteric rims. With 220/55/390 tires. Interest is really for the wheels w/adapters to sit flush with fenders. Tires aren't in good shape. Tread is OK, but there is dry rot. I plan on upgradeing my wheels, but just trying to judge if there is some interest in these to offset my new wheels cost. Last pic is of the same kind of wheels, mine are still on the car, just for illustartion.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dominic355 View Post
    These are currently on my latest project car. They are the 390MM meteric rims. With 220/55/390 tires. Interest is really for the wheels w/adapters to sit flush with fenders. Tires aren't in good shape. Tread is OK, but there is dry rot. I plan on upgradeing my wheels, but just trying to judge if there is some interest in these to offset my new wheels cost. Last pic is of the same kind of wheels, mine are still on the car, just for illustartion.
    Looks good. How much do you want for the entire thing?
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Always nice to see another 308. I can't tell you how long I was looking for that set of Rims for my 1st 308. I wound up picking up a set of Compomotives and kept them when I sold that car.

Now (on my 3rd 308) I have the rims installed again. (time to start "thinning the herd" a bit though or I would still have interest in those rims). but.... At this point, I need to finish the last few details of the SBC / Getrag swap and 355 interior so I can get in a few more cruises before it's (sadly) time to let her go.

Bump for a nice project there. Looks similar to mine (pic below w/ engine out).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kit4me; 05-26-2013, 10:50 PM.
      Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
      Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels View Post
        Looks good. How much do you want for the entire thing?
        Shoot me a PM offer.

Comment

Bump.. I'll let the set go for any resonable offer around $800 w/o the adapters.
          Last edited by dominic355; 06-30-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Nice Targa top....where was that done?
            THE BEST QUOTE EVER ON THE REAL VS. REPLICA DEBATE, IMO - "...telling guys on here that fake means worthless, is like arguing with guys about fake boobs. If you can see them, touch them, enjoy them and be proud of them; for most...they're real enough." - RUSHAVED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grxthHiMkec&t=9s --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPNGTi58rY

Comment

Not sure where it was done. I bought the car already done from a guys that does alot of trades of various hot rods, etc. However, I think it is a very good quality kit over all. It has a complete 308-styled interior, dash, seat, etc. More importantly it has good reinforcement bracing under the chassis due to the targa. Can't wait to free up some $$ to really get started.
              Originally posted by Paul S View Post
              Nice Targa top....where was that done?

Comment

***bump***

Comment

I'm interested with the set up if included the adapters. Do you happen to know what the offset is with the adapters? Where are you located

Comment

Originally posted by lurate View Post
                    I'm interested with the set up if included the adapters. Do you happen to know what the offset is with the adapters? Where are you located
                    The adapters are 1.25 inches or 32mm's thick all four. The wheels have a +10 offset. Typical old school rwd offset. Just PM with your offer. I'm in Houston, Texas.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X