Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA F430 Spider for sale

DNA F430 Spider
    finished in Rosso Corsa Red with Ivory leather interior, replica speedo dials, 19" twin spoke alloys, taxed and mot, done 122 miles since mot.
    new cat and battery fitted. Very reluctant Genuine reason for sale 21,000 ovno, must be seen to apreciate
    Inspection pit available, can be viewed by prior appointment in Pontefract West Yorkshire.
    sorry tried to post photos but having problems, PM me and I will email them to you.
    MADMAN
    "Deposit taken"
    Last edited by nutjack; 06-25-2013, 06:10 AM. Reason: deposit taken, povisionally sold
    aka MADMAN.

too bad they're arent any DNA430 turnkeys in the US. Good luck on your sale!
    White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Originally posted by funexec View Post
      too bad they're arent any DNA430 turnkeys in the US. Good luck on your sale!
      Cheers funexec, I think the car will sell it,s self, if not it may be underpriced.
      Is it cheap enough to import into the USA and convert to left hand drive (used parts must be easy to get hold of) just a thought
      MADMAN
      aka MADMAN.

Comment

I thought about that since we have like less than a handful of DNA kits that I know of in the US, the only problem getting a completed one from you guys is that it won't clear US customs unfortunately so we are sol. Left or Right is doesn't matter cause its not US spec.

Comment

Is there no builders in the us or is it they need stringent rules to pass ?

So if I was to open a bodyshop in the us would I be able to build them ??

Comment

there would be no issue with building them in the U.S. DNA has a U.S. affiliate that has built and sold kits.

Comment

Posted for nutjack.....

Comment

No, no you can build almost anything here, unless you are in California of course. The issue is you can't import a complete vehicle with euro specs. It would not matter if it were a stock MR2 or one with a 430 body on it. The cost to convert a Euro car to US spec is +/- $20k. That is to discourage do it...

Originally posted by beemaman View Post

Comment

www.dnaautoworks.com is the US distributor for DNA kits.

Comment

Originally posted by beemaman View Post

There are only one or two reputable builders in the whole USA
                    The rest are scammers

You would have an amazing business if you opened a body shop that built kits - until Ferrari sues you

Comment

Check out: www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com and www.ANuDimensionUSA.com

Your wishes are answered...

Comment

Originally posted by ANuDimension USA View Post
                        Check out: www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com and www.ANuDimensionUSA.com

Your wishes are answered...
                        cool kit. I suggest You get a site, thats not a facbook page. Most of your potential customers are going to be old guys, that dont use facebook. I just sent this link to someone, and they couldnt open it, because they dont have a facebook account.
                        www.ANuDimensionUSA.com

Comment

I just turned 30 and haven't had a Facebook for 6 years now

Comment

Yes, agreed... We are primarily, first and foremost, DNA Automotive USA with the site at: www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com and we also maintain a facebook page at: www.facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA in order to keep those who have Liked or Shared our page to be updated with progress and builds.

The ANuDimensionUSA facebook page was just a quick setup to get the ball rolling on letting people know that we can assist with that kit also. It will have a site in due course - have been focusing on building the www.DNA2fifty.com Demonstrator here in Chicago, and also a customer www.DNA4thirty.com. So, for now, the domain just forwards to that facebook page.
                            DNA Automotive USA

[URL="http://www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com"]www.DNAautomotiveUSA.com[/URL]
                            [URL="http://www.Facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA"]www.Facebook.com/DNAautomotiveUSA[/URL]

Comment

How much do you charge to build a Porsche gt3?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X