X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1976 Replica/Kit Makes Murcielago Ebay listing **NEW

Replica/Kit Makes : Murcielago Roadster in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

found this while surfing on ebay. thought i share

That looks like Rally's (sp) recent build. Except he always says he doesnt sell them.
    Lamborghini Replica by www.ExoticMotorSports.com - YouTube

Oh yeah. I just read the description. Anyway, link to the vid in case anyone is interested.
    Last edited by notnilc20; 06-19-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

That car with working ac, power windows and running is a hell of a good deal
      Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
      White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
      White Gagliardi Vendetta
      Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

what kit is that? g24?

Comment

looks like "Top Guns" (pre lp640) regular Murci kit. not to be confused with a g24

Comment

that murcie that sold on ebay

Originally posted by Tonyek View Post
            Replica/Kit Makes : Murcielago Roadster in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

found this while surfing on ebay. thought i share

You felt $20,100 was a good deal?

It had a ton of work yet to be done, so that seemed awefully high to me for it

Was I missing something about it?

Comment

I know Rally. I been to his place and seen his cars. and no he doesnt sell these cars. I saw this car the last time I was there and offered to buy it but he wouldnt sell it. He wouldnt even take an order from me even if I paid him extra. hes got a small work shop so he's probably out of room or out of funds who knows. But ultimately if the car is available still and you have the funds now someone jump on it asap cause he does some serious good work. I seen several reps but he's the only one I would have build mine.

Comment

I like it because it has good workmanship and functions nicely, but looks-wise it is not cohesive in many ways. It has the rear end and side lines of a Vendetta. Something is up with the headlight shape, then the exhaust tip look, lack of side vents, and the look of the steering column etc.

It Sold for a Good Price at $20K.

I wonder now how much the car I just built is worth... I'm still going to add my new interior, windows, & removable top.
                Last edited by am33r; 07-16-2013, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by am33r View Post
                  I like it because it has good workmanship and functions nicely, but looks-wise it is not cohesive in many ways. It has the rear end and side lines of a Vendetta. Something is up with the headlight shape, then the exhaust tip look, lack of side vents, and the look of the steering column etc.

It Sold for a Good Price at $20K.

I wonder now how much the car I just built is worth... I'm still going to add my new interior, windows, & removable top.
                  I think You totally missed every word he said about the car. It obviously needs the finishing detail. I don't think you would drive in your lambo replica with the stock steering wheel. no vents ETC. I bet its frustrating trying to show unfinished cars to people who jump to conclusions. like if I was riding on stock fiero wheels on my lambo because I don't have wheels yet you would probably think I'm going downtown and pick up chicks with it because I don't know what Lambo wheels are.

Comment

I was commenting on the shape of the vents openings etc not that it doesnt have them on, I wasnt commenting on the steering wheel but the column itself and the shape of the sides of the car and the rear end etc. to comment on what is available and what isnt available is Constructive - i like the car and i read the whole thing and didnt miss the details i just wanted to say that much (: i know its hard to sell one that isnt turn key etc.my build isnt OEM in any way too I know how this goes

Comment

Rally is a weird dude - he makes these videos talking nonsense about some car club and race team that only exists online

Too bad because he Is local and talented

Comment

I think he is the real deal. He has been trying to stoke interest in a racing club but in 2013 the young people who would be working on cars in the old days are inside playing video games and making rude comments on You Tube.

He really does do it all and very quickly but there just aren't many people like him around anymore.

Comment

I come to realize that 90+ percent of what I read and hear on the web is pure garbage unless I meet you personally. I met Rally and based on what I seen hes really good at what he does. I also learned that even people who buy cars probably more with replicas are just as full of BS and talk bad about anyone if they don't get their way. I'm saving up now and in a few months I'll be on my way to having my own replica. I did notice that he had a bunch of logos and designs made for his so called race team. Not really sure bout the full detail of it but its definately in the works. He certainly has enough cars to make a good size team. I just don't understand why he doesnt just build cars for people and forget about the race team.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X