Conv. TESTAROSSA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conv. TESTAROSSA

Convertible Ferrari Testarossa kit car with complete set of body panels,AND COMPLETE SET OF MOLDS to build more bodies. The car has a 2.8 v-6 5-speed. Needs completion.Sitting on a GM frame. Frame was professionally stretched to proper dimensions. The hard work has been compleated, Convertible Automoda top included. Photo of the red and yellow cars is NOT the actual car... but is a picture of what the kit canl look like when complete. You can reach me at stevearrari@comcast.net or 612-309-7122
    Thanks for looking
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stevearrari; 05-08-2014, 02:59 PM.

Nice car,sorry Im not in the market but a price and location might help your sale.

Comment

how much are you asking and where are you located exactly? have you ever produced anything with the mold to check alignment and scale? also are the molds for a standard testarossa, or a 512tr? the pictures are of a 512tr but the picture that shows the mold of the front bumper which is the standard testarossa style. Im interested if the price is right.

Comment

The pictures are 512 TR not Testarossa.....What about the molds?
        In the molds pics you can see the a Pillard attached to the fender?
        On the 512 TR replica the rear bumper and quarters are not separate?

Please post more pics?
        DUBUC SUPER LIGHT CAR

Comment

red one built by David Terrill of Exotic Cars yellow on built by CK Design

Originally posted by stevearrari View Post
          Convertible Ferrari Testarossa kit car with complete set of body panels,AND COMPLETE SET OF MOLDS to build more bodies. The car has a 2.8 v-6 5-speed. Needs completion.Sitting on a GM frame. Frame was professionally stretched to proper dimensions. The hard work has been compleated, Convertible Automoda top included. Photo of the red and yellow cars is NOT the actual car... but is a picture of what the kit canl look like when complete. You can reach me at stevearrari@comcast.net or 612-309-7122
          Thanks for looking
          The red one in the picture if I'm not mistaken was built by David Terrill out of Southern California, Barstow area before he went missing in action. The car was initially sold with BBS Pinafarina wheels, then, those wheels were later installed. I have to say when I saw it in person, it was a very good looking car very close to the real one. I never heard what he did with the molds but if you have those molds, then, your kit should come out looking good depending on who lays up the glass. The yellow car was a CK Design 512m sort of replica before they went out of business. I have never known that both cars would come out of the same mold because they are both different molds made by two different builders, therefore, how did you get them to work together?

Comment

Very interesting possible history on the molds, would like to hear more from stevearrari. Kit looks similar to coolcustomcars.com kits out of Alvarado.

Comment

Keep watching Ebay a fully assembled white convertible with interior has been for sale around $12k.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X