Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a LHD F355 replica or a (Reputable) Builder in Europe

Hey Guys,

Since I don't have any place to build a replica myself, I'd like to find a european LHD F355 replica.
    It doesn't have to be in the most mint condition, I prefer a mint one, but as long as the dimensions are correct.
    The reason i'm looking for a European F355 (Builder), is due to the European regulations for importing cars, here in Holland, our goverment takes over importing a car, some extra taxes......

If someone knows a (reputable) F355 builder, contact me please!!! It's easier for me to bring a MR2, and pick it later up, instead of importing one from the states...
    And Spider or hardtope, I don't really care..

hi,i have a f355 for selling, its base is fiero with 3.4 pushrod engine full rebuild with many new parts .i am driving it everyday.

Comment

hi i have af355 on fiero 3.4 pushrod engine( 8000 km after rebuild), lhd i drive the car everyday . i live in holland, i have a new cluth set in it,with new master and new slave cilinders,all sensors are new, egr deleted ,k$n filter and new exhaust with resonated ferrari tips ,original ferrari wheels,new sparks ,coil, etc. i am selling it because a little one is coming! the car is in good condition, you can drive it right away, mot till december, no rust rockhard chassis,

Comment

Originally posted by Liltuner View Post
        Hey Guys,

Since I don't have any place to build a replica myself, I'd like to find a european LHD F355 replica.
        It doesn't have to be in the most mint condition, I prefer a mint one, but as long as the dimensions are correct.
        The reason i'm looking for a European F355 (Builder), is due to the European regulations for importing cars, here in Holland, our goverment takes over importing a car, some extra taxes......

If someone knows a (reputable) F355 builder, contact me please!!! It's easier for me to bring a MR2, and pick it later up, instead of importing one from the states...
        And Spider or hardtope, I don't really care..
        Hey Lilturner,

I am building an F430 and live in the Netherlands. I might be able to help you out... If you PM me your Phone number I'll give you a call

Groeten!

Comment

Originally posted by marot View Post
          hi,i have a f355 for selling, its base is fiero with 3.4 pushrod engine full rebuild with many new parts .i am driving it everyday.
          Hey Marot,

Where are you located? I'd love to see it sometime if that's ok with you...

Cheers

Comment

What about Extreme? Are they still making 355's on the MR2 chassis?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X