88 Fiero Big Brake Kit, Fiero Guru 13"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Fiero Big Brake Kit, Fiero Guru 13"

I bought this a while ago and have since moved on from my kit car dream. I am selling the parts I have accumulated so keep an eye out for other items. This is a 13" big brake kit for the 88 Fiero only. This kit was purchased from Fieroguru a while ago. It includes the caliper relocation brackets, hardware spacers and fully detailed instructions. It does NOT include the rotors but they are $102 a set for slotted and drilled. I will give you the rotor information once you purchase the kit as Fieroguru asked that I not post it on the forum. Here is the information from the original seller.

I am asking $300 shipped USPS in the continental US only. PM me if you are interested.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brake2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	389824Click image for larger version

Name:	brake1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	389825
    Kent50
    Active Users
    Last edited by Kent50; 12-13-2013, 04:46 PM.

Do you still have it available?

Comment

Yes, still up for grabs. Make me an offer.

Originally posted by rj0002 View Post
      Do you still have it available?

Comment

You stated it comes with the rotors, do you have a pic? Will make an offer once I receive pic of rotors. Will pay through paypal, if we come to an aggreement

Comment

Looks like I made a mistake in the listing. I apologize for that. The rotors are NOT included just the brackets, spacers hardware and instructions. The listing has been updated.

Originally posted by rj0002 View Post
          You stated it comes with the rotors, do you have a pic? Will make an offer once I receive pic of rotors. Will pay through paypal, if we come to an aggreement

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X