Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See The Cars The Replicas In Canada For Sale Or Not!!!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets See The Cars The Replicas In Canada For Sale Or Not!!!!????

Hello everyone

If you are in Canada....post a pic of your car...would love to see what's in Canada!!!

Bullmarket88

Comment

This is my Countach
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's some pics of my 85 GT....20 years of ownership and counting.
        Attached Files
        THE BEST QUOTE EVER ON THE REAL VS. REPLICA DEBATE, IMO - "...telling guys on here that fake means worthless, is like arguing with guys about fake boobs. If you can see them, touch them, enjoy them and be proud of them; for most....they're real enough." - RUSHAVED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grxthHiMkec&t=9s
        --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orPNGTi58rY

Comment

Great pics and cars guys. Lets keep the CANADIAN cars coming. There are tons in the States but they seem to be so rare in Canada

Comment

Ferrari 308 Replica (almost done)
            Prova Countach (next in the queue)

I also know of a Diablo and a Countach in Calgary and my brother's Sebring project in his garage in Victoria that hasn't been started yet.

Cheers
            Don
            Attached Files
            308 Ferrari replica
            Prova Countach 5000QV

Comment

DON... that fridge needs a few hundred more magnets.

Comment

Koenig TR

Shown in beige primer. Panels are all painted now and awaiting assembly.
                Located in PEIsland
                Attached Files
                And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

Tons in the states? Replicas are even more rare than the real car lol. I know of 7 completed murcies in the whole USA. I agree with you though, they are few and far between in Canada.

Comment

There's a lot more than 7 aren't there ? I think we talked about it on lamboclone

Between the ones rob , triangle g, Cki affiliated builder , that guy in Michigan , lambo jayso , rally in northern cal, etc theres about 20 I think

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                      There's a lot more than 7 aren't there ? I think we talked about it on lamboclone

Between the ones rob , triangle g, Cki affiliated builder , that guy in Michigan , lambo jayso , rally in northern cal, etc theres about 20 I think
                      Have you ever seen one of Robs cars actually finished? He has shown alot of videos selling cars without doors or interiors, but I have never seen a completed car from him that was really "complete". Besides, are we talking about Replicas here, or kits? I wouldn't consider any of Robs cars Replicas, they are far from accurate, and far from fully functional.
                      Triangle-G completed 6 cars for people, 3 of which have been scrapped. Lambojayso has built 1 car, but it was never finished and definitely not considered a replica.
                      Last edited by 670SV; 12-15-2013, 10:55 PM. Reason: typo's

Comment

Well yeah if you're talking "high quality replica " maybe 7 is correct .

If we aren't talking high quality , there's been at least 10 on eBay/CL in the past year that ran and drove.
                        Rob sold green black and yellow ones with doors and interior this year
                        So there's probably 20-30 "on the streets" in the USA of varying quality .

I didnt save pics but going forward I will add them to the MM kit car registry thread so we. Can better track these data points
                        Last edited by cutlass442; 12-16-2013, 01:58 AM.

Comment

This is my 512Tr replica , Paul`s Murcielago and Yvon DiabloClick image for larger version

Name:	20130727_072256.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	377108Click image for larger version

Name:	20130727_072237.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	377109

From Quebec ,Quebec

Mario
                          DUBUC SUPER LIGHT CAR

Comment

Nice thread this should become a sticky and allow all of our members with finished kits to put in a photo with members forum ID

Comment

Originally posted by rudyallan View Post
                              Nice thread this should become a sticky and allow all of our members with finished kits to put in a photo with members forum ID
                              Yeah. Except the title of the thread is driving me crazy every time i see it. "The cars The replicas", are you missing a comma? I don't know. Is it a question? Why the question marks? Gotta love Internet MB lingo. Happy Holidays! ;-)
                              Last edited by notnilc20; 12-16-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X