Testarossa replica Door panels, Headlight Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testarossa replica Door panels, Headlight Buckets

Up for sale is a pair of fiberglass inner door panels (cards) and headlight housings (flip-up style) for 1st generation Testarossa replica. Door panels are not straight and have a twist in them. PM me if you have interest in these. Thanks, -Vinny
    Remember, there is always next year.

could you please post some pictures of the headlight buckets.

Comment

Here ya go
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FUAXARRI TR View Post
        could you please post some pictures of the headlight buckets.
        So do they look like yours ?

Comment

The basic design is the same, but mine is designed for the single square light as opposed to the dual round which is much more proper even though mine still looks good with the lights up. I still like the dual round better. I might have a buyer on mine in the next month, but if it falls through I am going to keep the car for about 6 more months before I decide to part with it. What are the external measurments of the door? I would be surprised if they are the exact same size as mine, and how much were you looking to get for them. Thanks for your time and the pictures.
          Last edited by FUAXARRI TR; 01-23-2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Update, Here are pics of the interior door panels, they need work because they both have a warp in them. May have originally come out of the mold too early. You cover the UPS shipping cost to the 48 states and they're yours. -Vinny
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TRcrazy View Post
              Update, Here are pics of the interior door panels, they need work because they both have a warp in them. May have originally come out of the mold too early. You cover the UPS shipping cost to the 48 states and they're yours. -Vinny
              Is this for the light buckets too ? what's the shipping cost to (pm'd info)?

Comment

Bump for Drewbo, These are available. Vinny

Comment

PM Sent

10 character minimum... lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X