Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC kitcars Celica fake f430 engine tub and kit + dash and center console

Hi all,

This is my first post on here, but I am nearly complete in putting together an SRC kit based on a 2004 Celica GTS manual.

I'm building this car to be badged as a Toyota actually and will take to import and stance shows. I bought the kit from Shootfighter65 (he's a great guy) about a year ago, but I because I have two kids, I want to retain the back seat. I also think the Celica dash and console are nicer than the kit pieces, albeit not f430 looking. I was thinking about storing the extra pieces, because chances are the person I eventually sell the car to will want to (over) badge it as a Ferrari with fake engine and all. But I don't really feel like storing it.

I'd let everything go (rear tub, engine cover, dash, vents, console and all of the little bits) for $500 plus shipping. If you have the standard kit and want to go all the way, I think this is fair. Xisco and Andy want a lot more. Pieces are fiberglass unpainted as shipped from Spain - no pics, as they are in my loft at the moment. If you are serious, I'll climb up there and snap a few pics .

Thanks,
    Jeremy

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X