Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G28 "Triangle G kit" Project for sale :(

removed...
    Last edited by Tonyek; 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM.

sale link added
    Last edited by Tonyek; 01-16-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

sale link added
      Last edited by Tonyek; 01-16-2014, 01:47 AM.

Comment

sale link added
        Last edited by Tonyek; 01-16-2014, 01:48 AM.

Comment

sale link added
          Last edited by Tonyek; 01-16-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Umm, That's not a G28 like your thread says, its a G24. Its not a LP640 either, the G24 was never even offered in a LP640 configuration. The OEM grills will not fit the openings in the G24, you're better off selling those on their own.
            The dash in your picture is not a replica dash, its a standard G24 dash and is far from being accurate to the Murcielago's. Where are the Replica gauges, all I see are Ford Focus style gauges in your pictures.
            Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by murcie-me View Post
              Umm, That's not a G28 like your thread says, its a G24. Its not a LP640 either, the G24 was never even offered in a LP640 configuration. The OEM grills will not fit the openings in the G24, you're better off selling those on their own.
              The dash in your picture is not a replica dash, its a standard G24 dash and is far from being accurate to the Murcielago's. Where are the Replica gauges, all I see are Ford Focus style gauges in your pictures.
              aaa typos! If mod/admins can rename it would be great! well the grills are included weather they fit or not. Since most like to modify them to fit or make them. Easier to decide from there "the buyer".

well as for dash, it still included since it came with it. So weather it is off or not, replica or not, whoever buy it can keep it or chuck it. Weather budget builder or someone who want super accurate. it is included for the peace of mind on there end.

The replica gauges are in a storage bin, and it was cold and crappy outside since it snowed yesterday. Thanks for pointing out my typos and errors. Have a nice day!

Please keep this post clean and if your interested in buying message me or email. Thank you for viewing!!
              Last edited by Tonyek; 01-15-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

You should list what city the car is located in, there might be people close to you that might want to come and see it!
                Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

It was $18k in the original ad in this thread , but on the external link it says $21k firm ?

Comment

Originally posted by murcie-me View Post
                    You should list what city the car is located in, there might be people close to you that might want to come and see it!
                    im in Denver, Colorado

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                    It was $18k in the original ad in this thread , but on the external link it says $21k firm ?
                    the price below explained

-$18,000 is without 3800SCII engine and complete swap kit, original engine works, just need to be wired/put back together.

-$21,000 is with 3800SCII engine and complete swap kit

Complete swap kit includes

-3800SCII engine w/ 7,005 miles "with paper work"
                    -new OEM clutch
                    -3800SCII motor mounts to Fiero chassis
                    -Modified 3800SCII flywheel and bolts "will work with manual Fiero transmissions
                    -Performance new fuel pump
                    -adjustable dogbone "for engine"
                    -Programmed PCM/ECU to run 3800SCII engine
                    -3800SCII custom made engine harness to work with Fiero chassis

pretty much everything you need to swap the 3800SCII engine in and use the 5 speed manual transmission that currently in it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X