OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT parts

OEM Lamborghini Murcielago RGT official race car parts. These are not fiberglass pieces but a full carbon fiber body panels made by Lamborghini Spa with conjunction with Reiter Engineering from Germany. They are very lightweight and will bolt on to a real car. Own a piece of the Lamborghini race history or build your ultimate replica. Some are new some were used on the actual race cars. More info about the car here:
    http://www.lambocars.com/murcielago/murcielago_r-gt.
    This is what I have for sale(not everything pictured is for sale, please refer to the list below):
    -left quarter panel
    -right quarter panel
    -left door complete inner and outer
    -right door complete inner and outer
    -left rocker panel
    -right rocker panel
    -one left fender
    -set of 4 racing O.Z forged magnesium wheels(these alone retail over $10k)
    -one full underbelly carbon fiber floor pan(small damage on could be easily fixed)
    Asking $10000.

Comment

Very nice, would you be interested in selling the parts less the wheels?
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Brock View Post
        Very nice, would you be interested in selling the parts less the wheels?
        Mike
        I may consider keeping the wheels.

Comment

I'm not looking for another project at this time, although these parts would certainly be worth holding onto for a future project. Any idea what you would ask for the parts less the wheels?

Mike

Comment

I'm not looking for another project at this time, although these parts would certainly be worth holding onto for a future project. Any idea what you would ask for the parts less the wheels?

Mike
            I guess I can consider a serious offer. These parts cost lot more if you want to price them individually so if would be difficult to put a price on one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by redhammer View Post
              I guess I can consider a serious offer. These parts cost lot more if you want to price them individually so if would be difficult to put a price on one thing.
              Thanks redhammer I will give the parts some consideration and get back with you if I decide to make an offer.
              Mike

Comment

Thanks redhammer I will give the parts some consideration and get back with you if I decide to make an offer.
                Mike
                Sounds good, thanks

Comment

The parts are still for sale, I sold one set of wheels to a gentleman from UK who is building a Bentley 8 LeMans.

Comment

bump.......

Comment

still for sale, set of wheels available separate

Comment

still available, looking for best offer

Comment

Price lowered to 9000

Comment

Need to clean up the storage, these need to go, so make me serious offer. If you are looking to build a accurate murcie, you can't go wrong with these parts.

Comment

What model of wheels are those? And are tires included?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X