Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini Murci Switch cluster+rings+bezel Complete

All.....

For those building Murci, Checkout the Murci replica light switch cluster......

Includes Switches, Metal Rings, Bezel..... Complete

Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Fog Head Light Switches Rings Bezel Complete | eBay

CCIE

Ouch...........
    Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by murcie-me View Post
      Ouch...........
      Opinions and feedback are welcomed..... This will help me improve

Comment

CCIE do you know who is the one selling that set of switches? Im trying to find out who is selling them. I am the one who purchased them on ebay back in march and i still havnt received them yet and now the guy saying ebay is holding the funds and that he wont release the parts...i have proof it was paid and received by the guy through my paypal acct. and after i sent the guy a message (josh) he hasnt replied to me. this is starting to sound like another shady deal.. i hope im wrong.

Comment

Hi,

That is my setup on ebay. You bought them from me. I was in Canada for the past few weeks and I did call you. I tried to send you email but it was filtered from ebay because it contained my email address. Below is the msg I have from ebay:

Lamborghini Murcielago replica Fog/head light switches, R... (261439677555)

Member id randyf4i ( Feedback Score Of 12Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) 100.0%

Tracking number: [Add]

Watch Count: 3

Estimated funds availability*: 04/21/2014

*The estimated funds availability date may change because of eBay or PayPal policies. Learn More

I am sorry if this creats any inconvenience but I have been burned before on ebay for shipping before the funds cleared. My policy is if I have not received payment I do not ship and at this point I do see you have paid but the funds will not be in my account until or after 4/21 THis is an ebay/paypal issue

CCIE

Comment

I should also mention that we have communicated since then. I am sure this was an old post that I just read.

CCIE

Comment

Yes thank you for that.. sorry i posted this before we talked. i want everyone to know i posted that prematurely and i apologize to CCIE. He has contacted me and all is good! by the way, you are very talented and i hope you produce more awesome parts in the future, thanks! Randy
              Last edited by fatboyslim; 04-20-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Oh also to anyone selling on ebay they informed me that there will always be a hold on receiving your funds (seller) if the product isnt shipped out and reported with tracking number by the seller. Per the agent, the seller must ship the product after the payment is sent then fill out page that asks for details such as the tracking number etc. then they will release the funds, usually in 2-3 days the lady said. if the item isnt sent immed. and the tracking number and details arent filled out on the ebay page the funds will be held automatically for a period of time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X