Name:	cnc machine 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.4 KB
ID:	389939Click image for larger version

Name:	cnc machine 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	389940

We have just purchased the 5x10 CNC router and digital scanner in the attached photos. New welding equipment and a fixturing table will arrive next week. A 5-axis CNC is already budgeted for in August. All of this equipment was needed by the fiberglass plant but it can justify it's existance with a few hours a week for that use. That leaves the rest of the time for kitcar projects. I do not have to get top dollar, but I cannot do it for free. It will also take a little time for us to get ramped up, but we now have the ability to do many parts in house. What do you need?

My list is long and prepared Charley.....

Equipment is looking good, nice job.

K9

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
    [ATTACH]26340[/ATTACH][ATTACH]26341[/ATTACH]

We have just purchased the 5x10 CNC router and digital scanner in the attached photos. New welding equipment and a fixturing table will arrive next week. A 5-axis CNC is already budgeted for in August. All of this equipment was needed by the fiberglass plant but it can justify it's existance with a few hours a week for that use. That leaves the rest of the time for kitcar projects. I do not have to get top dollar, but I cannot do it for free. It will also take a little time for us to get ramped up, but we now have the ability to do many parts in house. What do you need?

Comment

i think i just pissed myself and went to heaven.
      - fidali355

Comment

Originally posted by fidali355 View Post
        i think i just pissed myself and went to heaven.
        Hope that was a good thing.

Comment

what kind of fiberglass products do you produce besides kit cars?

Comment

Originally posted by ncrazyballa View Post
            what kind of fiberglass products do you produce besides kit cars?
            Walk-in bathtubs and "Resort" sized water parks. Most of this equipment is to bring the doors for the bathtubs to in-house production.

Comment

Is that the rear scoop of a countach you made ?

If you want to make tons of money , make some 670 front and rear bumpers that fit a g28

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                Is that the rear scoop of a countach you made ?

If you want to make tons of money , make some 670 front and rear bumpers that fit a g28
                im currently fabricating those parts. sorry for the hijack OP
                Attached Files
                ncrazyballa
                Last edited by ncrazyballa; 04-12-2014, 06:28 PM.

Comment

it is a very good thing.
                  - fidali355

Comment

It is a 25th airbox that came from my molds. I just picked up the first thing I saw to play with the scanner. A 25th body is in the background and those are tub masters behind it.

Comment

how is the walkin bathtub biz? an acquaintance has a territory for safestep tub.
                      White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

76mx if you scan a complet F40, please tell me

Comment

Funexec, the tub biz is good and constantly getting better, but I am not personally involved in that aspect of production.
                          Patata, if someone wants one scanned, please tell me.
                          Ncrazy, which picture was the front bumper and which one was the rear?

Comment

76mx, I'm assuming you can tweak the 'scan files' once you have them.... if you wouldn't mind terribly scanning my wife, deleting the voicebox, and 'tweaking' a couple of areas of the file, that'd be great! (Just kidding, she's an angel..)

Parts on the way tomorrow.

p.s. I feel a lot of weekend super car rental coming on in Texas.... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                              Funexec, the tub biz is good and constantly getting better, but I am not personally involved in that aspect of production.
                              Patata, if someone wants one scanned, please tell me.
                              Ncrazy, which picture was the front bumper and which one was the rear?
                              the first 2 was the front bumper and the last one was the rear.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X