Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferari 458 Parts Interest?

Hi Guys

Have a few Ferrari 458 parts and was wondering if any of you guys were interested?

1) left headlight - damaged lens.
    2) right headlight - again damaged.
    3) rear light - melted.
    4) left side skirt in red - no issues with logo!

pics here:

Ferrari Parts Slideshow by side-winder | Photobucket

not sure what to ask so PM me offers. I am based in the UK.

Gostei das peças, você tem o painel de instrumentos?

Comment

how much for the headlights together,and which city u in, would u take paypal or is it cash on collection,im in manchester and just building a 458 replica on a celica 2002 model, hope u can help thanks

Comment

Originally posted by brave-heart View Post
        how much for the headlights together,and which city u in, would u take paypal or is it cash on collection,im in manchester and just building a 458 replica on a celica 2002 model, hope u can help thanks
        Hi brave-heart I'm in Manchester too mid build on a src430 is your kit from Xisco or Supercarkits? Are you going to start a build diary would like to see some pics
        Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
        [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

neither to be honest,this is a kit i got couple of months back,so im hoping to adapt it on to celica,and who knows maybe get moulds taken once ready, i placed it on to my car,needs alot of work but am ok with bodywork ,will add some pic during the week,the wheelbase is good for the 458 replica,so got the donor car stripped down,any help or advice on here would be lovely ,thanks, george looney hopefully you can come view it in a couple of weeks pal

Comment

Sounds great let me know when your free
            Building F430 replica based on Toyota Celica 190 T Sport using kit provided by SRC Kit Cars, all advice gratefully received
            [URL]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/18184-c430-build-diary-based-celica-src-kit-cars.html[/URL]

Comment

One month ago to pay for these items and never got done.

I've been pushing to get a tracking number for my purchase ... Unanswered

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X