Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II (Nova)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    ActiveLife

• ActiveLife
    replied
    Here are 5 more pictures
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ActiveLife

• ActiveLife
    started a topic For Sale: 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II (Nova)

For Sale: 1963 Chevrolet Chevy II (Nova)

If anyone is interested:

Located in Southern California
    Willing to ship at buyers expense

For Sale:
    1963 Chevy II 300 series
    194 Inline 6 (numbers matching, original motor and transmission)
    3 speed Manual Transmission (three-on-the-tree)
    Odometer shows 61k

BODY:
    Custom Paintwork done about 11 years ago... it shows a couple signs of age and for a "show car" would need to be repainted... I have the paint codes for the red and the white so if the new owner just wants to re-spray what is needed but keep the original design, that is entirely possible, no worries.

DRIVE TRAIN:
    Engine is original, untouched. The engine bay was also untouched, so it is the original turquoise blue that the car came from the factory with.

CHASSIS:
    Front suspension is air-ride from Air Ride Technologies (air bag around shock strut, mounted in factory location) with about 4 inches of travel. Rear suspension is factory leaf springs. I have two air bags for the rear but never purchased a four-link, so I never installed them. Air tank is 5 gallon feed from an onboard compressor linked to an automatic switch (turns on at about 80psi and shuts off around 120psi). The car rides best at around 60-65psi.

INTERIOR:
    Custom interior of grey Leatherette (vinyl) and black suede with red piping and red stitching. The interior was designed to feel like and represent bucket seats while retaining the original bench seat base.

A lot of money was spent on the small stuff... weather striping, window felts, ect. to get rid of all of the factory cracking rubbers and such. All of the original moldings and trim are with the car with the exception that the rear bumper was replaced (due to surface rust).

Please ask any questions you have, I'm not in a rush to sell it, but I just don't drive it as much anymore (once every other week or so, just to keep it up).

$6,800 obo
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X