selling my Diablo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my Diablo kit

I have up for sale my pride and joy. This car won best in class at the OMA World of Wheels
    I hope you all look it over and if you or someone you know might be interested let me know, I can
    send more pics or do a video
    Lamborghini Diablo
    This car does draw attention everywhere, I know everyone says this , but believe me owning this car your life will change.

World Of Wheels Show Winner 1st place in its class

D&R Body, 1985 Fiero, complete tubular frame

Automatic, LS-TPI V8 Corvette Engine

Coil over shocks

4 Wheel Disc Brakes

Rear 345/35/R20 inch rear tires, front 235/30/R20 inch (Less than 250 miles Toyo Tires)

***RIms*** ONLY CAR IN THE WOLRD WITH THESE WHEELS!!! Custom made

Custom interior, dead on reproduction of the original w/ additional features and bonus

Pioneer Touchscreen/Bluetooth/Navigation/CD Stereo

Professional Installed Sub/Amp/Speakers for interior

Momo Carbon Fiber Racing steering wheel

Back Up Camera, Remote Start, Custom Security System

Upgraded AC System

Customer LED Interior Lighting

Factory Lamborghini Exhaust

Pop up Lambo Scissor Doors

And much MUCH more...Please contact for additional inquiries @520 465 9129

Titled as a 1985 Pontiac Fiero, . Some questions you might have. Is there air-conditioning, yes. Do all the lights work, yes. Do the wipers work, yes. Does the car have power windows yes. Do all the gages work, YES. Does not have power steering. Does the gas cap work, yes has a mechanical and manual release.

This truely is one of the most amazing CUSTOM replicas built with so many modern convienences, and one off extras. I would request and ask for serious inquiries and offers please as this is a serious RARE exotic. Thank you for looking at this amazing dream car.

car is sold as is

Attached Files

Beautiful car!
    Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

I am interested but need to see some pics of the frame and quality all around...plus PM me best price. Sold one of my businesses have cash in hand

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X