WANTING a DIABLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTING a DIABLO

I Still haven't found a diablo kit ,there either over priced or the quality is scratchy to say the lest. dose NOT have to be a complete car/kit I'm willing to to some work to complete it. But what's there and what's done , has to be of quality work please. Please email me for my number if possible send pictures if what you have and your asking price. Not looking to spend more then 20k . thank you

Hi LamboLuv, Merry Xmas. You can find well finished diablo kits in the UK, from Parallel Designs or DC-Supercars - All the best

Comment

Originally posted by LamboLUv View Post
      I Still haven't found a diablo kit ,there either over priced or the quality is scratchy to say the lest. dose NOT have to be a complete car/kit I'm willing to to some work to complete it. But what's there and what's done , has to be of quality work please. Please email me for my number if possible send pictures if what you have and your asking price. Not looking to spend more then 20k . thank you

Are the good ones over priced or junk?

Comment

Home - FGP-Stuff.eu

Does good quality and accurate work.
        You have to email them and hear if they still can do the Diablo.
        I bought mine there. Really good service, they even delivered it (almost 1000 km) for a very small fee.
        Can only recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ire View Post
          Hi LamboLuv, Merry Xmas. You can find well finished diablo kits in the UK, from Parallel Designs or DC-Supercars - All the best
          Thank you for the kind words. Hope u had a great Holliday's

Comment

Lol good question, its just I've never built a lambo kit and don't want to get talked into buying a poor quality kit

Comment

Thank you vary much. Will do

Comment

Maybe you could check out my ad for my Diablo that's for sale.. add up all the money you would need to build one after you get a kit and compare one
                that is as clean and well build as mine. lets talk. mail me
                timmer

Comment

amya.sdad@gmail.com email me .more photos and info please, unless you have picture here

Comment

Is it the green diablo? If so it looks awesome but I'm not sure if I have enough , what's your price

Comment

Yes I am pleased a second let me know

Comment

Originally posted by txumbro
                        Are you still looking for a Diablo kit?
                        Yes.... ..... ...

Comment

Are you still looking for a Diablo?
                          Let me know.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse