looking to buy my first kitcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to buy my first kitcar

I've been modifying cars for a while now and I feel like its time to build my first kit car. I'm looking for a Lamborghini kit, my dream is the aventador but I can't seem to find anyone selling a body who is legit. Please let me know if anyone is selling a body for the aventador or a murcielago. I will also consider already started projects

Ncrazyballa makes an aventador body kit

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm really looking forward to build a kit car

Comment

There is a big difference between modifying cars and building one. Just free advice, but it's typically a HUGE mistake to start with a lambo. First you need a LOT of money because you're gonna need a lot of materials and the lambo accessories are very expensive. Second you better be an excellent body man and third you better be an excellent welder (or know one) 'cause you're gonna need to do a lot of structural welding.

Lastly, you better be shorter than 5'11" or you pretty much just won't fit. Best idea is to find a project and see if you fit before you buy it. Good Luck.
        Last edited by Corson008; 01-04-2015, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the advice corson008 but I know its not easy building a car, just like I knew it was not easy modifying cars, but that never stopped me. My dream is a lambo, and only I know what I'm capable of achieving. The build is not a problem im just having a hard time finding a good body for sale.I would love an aventador but a murcielago will work just the same. I'm 5'9" so fitting in the car is not a problem. Anyways please let me know if anybody is selling a body for a lambo

Comment

Originally posted by Corson008 View Post
            There is a big difference between modifying cars and building one. Just free advice, but it's typically a HUGE mistake to start with a lambo. First you need a LOT of money because you're gonna need a lot of materials and the lambo accessories are very expensive. Second you better be an excellent body man and third you better be an excellent welder (or know one) 'cause you're gonna need to do a lot of structural welding.

Lastly, you better be shorter than 5'11" or you pretty much just won't fit. Best idea is to find a project and see if you fit before you buy it. Good Luck.

I was tempted to buy a 6.0 lambo replica a couple different times over the years but dang, if it wasn't torture sitting in the seat driving it. I'm 6'0 230. Have a Fgzi Bentley now and very comfortable cruising in a 2.7ltr sebring.

Got my eye on the vaydor roadster and the DNA430spyder next!
            White Fugazzi Bentley Supersport Convertible GTC

Comment

Hey merodeador74, I have a lp640 (mercy-4) kit. I also have the 1994 trans am donor car. Let me know if interested...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X