::15K CASH in hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::15K CASH in hand

I have 15k cash or cashiers check to spend on the right replica. right now. preferably a diablo bur open to a murci also. i don't mind doing some work, but no junk or something you just want to pawn off! I'm in ohio vary serious buyer here. thanks guys

Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be rude in any way. Most people don't understand the amount of time and money that go into building a kit car. In reality $15k in a diablo or murci will get you an unfinished project that somebody has realized they got in way over their head on as far as skill or budget, and they just want to get out of it. Most kit cars that are completed will have an investment of $30k or more, and typically 3 or more years to complete.

Im not sure exactly what you are looking for as far as completeness or quality, but it sounds like you either need a bigger budget, or be willing to take on a project car.

Comment

Yes, a much bigger budget. People who have never built one of these cars have no clue how much work they are and how expensive they can get.
      Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Can't get a finished lambo replica that cheap

You can get a finished 355 Ferrari replica at that price

Comment

read post completely, i didnt say i expected a completed kit. thanks guys

Comment

Im selling this porsche carrera gt zagato replica for $20k, if your willing to come up on budget.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00s0s_AhVWDbGhKC_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	381844

Comment

I'm currently building a Ferrari 458 Italia bodykit. if interested, I'll put ip some photos

Comment

Originally posted by LamboLUv View Post
                I have 15k cash or cashiers check to spend on the right replica. right now. preferably a diablo bur open to a murci also. i don't mind doing some work, but no junk or something you just want to pawn off! I'm in ohio vary serious buyer here. thanks guys

Here's a link to my V8, 5 speed ferrari replica WITH A/C - it's the best legal v8 5 speed you'll get for your money (all the others will have the 140 hp V6). Strictly Cash Only.

Sale/Trade: Ferrari 512BB Fiero Kit Car
                Last edited by Corson008; 05-03-2015, 07:29 AM.

Comment

355 kit for sale

See my link and search "the mall" forum for "f/s F355 with sbc 350 and getrag 5spd fiero chassis" or Facebook for "Zoie Hershey". You won't find a better 355 for your budget.

Comment

Originally posted by LamboLUv View Post
                    read post completely, i didnt say i expected a completed kit. thanks guys
                    But you did say "i don't mind doing some work". Everyone is trying to tell you for that price..... you're looking at something needing a lot of work.
                    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer View Post
                      But you did say "i don't mind doing some work". Everyone is trying to tell you for that price..... you're looking at something needing a lot of work.
                      Ok thanks.

Comment

I'll let mine go for that price.

Comment

What do you have?

Comment

355 for sale in Indianapolis

355 with small block 5speed. Search the mall for my posts for pictures.

Comment

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19513

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X