No announcement yet.

where to buy a F488 LaFerrari body kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to buy a F488 LaFerrari body kit?

Hello everybody,
    who has made and where can I buy a LaFerrari body kit?

No one has made it yet

Comment

So if the answer to that was absolutely everywhere except Europe, would you be O.K. with that?

Comment

you know Charley that I prefer in Europe

Comment

So now instead of wanting to build a $100,000 Aventador but the deal killer is the few thousand dollar import tax on the body, you want to build a $150,000 La Ferrari and the deal killer is the few thousand dollar import tax?

Comment

He's a dreamer

Comment

HEY! Nothing wrong with dreamers!
              [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer View Post
                HEY! Nothing wrong with dreamers!
                You are absolutely right. We should give all of them the 37 responses and an additional 11 PM's that they deserve.

Comment

Sactodreamer, I am not trying to come down on you so let us lighten the whole tone of this. Why does your license plate say California and your location says Sacramento and your pictures say Atlanta Motor Speedway? Got to be a story here.

Comment

george, what is your budget for a kit?

Comment

for 100k-150k just buy a gallardo or early murci, Done.
                      [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                        Sactodreamer, I am not trying to come down on you so let us lighten the whole tone of this. Why does your license plate say California and your location says Sacramento and your pictures say Atlanta Motor Speedway? Got to be a story here.
                        Atlanta Motor Speedway? I've never been there, where did you find those pictures?
                        [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Oops, every time FerrariFan posted on your build thread, a picture of HIS car at Atlanta Motor Speedway is posted. By the way, you might be a redneck if someone asks you how big Atlanta is and you tell them that it is a mile and a half.

Comment

Exactly LP640, I don't know why 76mx is talking about these prices.....
                            100k or 150k it's been the cost of his replica body kit????

Comment

No, that is not the price of my chassis and body, I do not even have those bodies. It is a realistic price of a finished project. The LaFerrari is much higher because unlike the Aventador that now has a few parts available, there is no existing parts and everything would have to be OEM or fabricated from scratch. But let me give you the benefit of the doubt. If it could be done for half of that, now the import tax is cut in half as well, so now the deal killer is only $1,000. The whole idea was to make you realize that you are worried about a few dollars considering the overall scope of the project. Asking again, what is your budget?
                              Last edited by 76mx; 07-05-2015, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X