Ferrari testarossa convertible and set of molds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari testarossa convertible and set of molds

Convertible Ferrari Testarossa kit car with complete set of body panels, AND COMPLETE SET OF MOLDS to build more bodies. The car has a 2.8 v-6 5-speed. Needs completion. Sitting on a GM frame, professionally stretched to proper dimensions. The hard work has been compleated, Convertible Automoda top included. The car is currently not running ,needs gas tank cleaned. MOLDS CAME FROM MIKE BOVA AT CREATIVE COACH in ONTARIO CALF. Photo of the red car is from these molds except for the front 512 nose, and I have a 512 nose. The car won best of show at the Knott Berry show. I just have to many car projects to put the time into this one.

$3300.For car and molds Not interested in trades , I'm 30 minutes from Minneapolis MN.

Please SERIOUS inquiries only this is a give away price. You can reach me at stevearrari@comcast.net or 612-309-7122

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

Testarossa convertable and molds

Here are some more photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Are these still available?

Comment

Nice talking to you Steve, looking forward to getting this! Thx!

Comment

This car and molds are still available , anyone know of a economical way to transport these to Texas or Florida?

Comment

Originally posted by stevearrari View Post
            This car and molds are still available , anyone know of a economical way to transport these to Texas or Florida?

Have you checked uship.com ?
            [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
            [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

Car and molds are SoldThanks!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X