brand new audi 5000 5 speed 4.11 FD for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new audi 5000 5 speed 4.11 FD for sale

i bought this about ten years ago from a shop that trained mechanics to work on transaxles somewhere in the carolinas i think. i bought it to mate it to a smallblock but just never got around to it due to a divorce and then new wife and then 4 kids came along. so its basically sitting in my garage doing nothing. it has the 4.11 final drive ratio and it does have rust on the axle collars or whatever they are called (where the axles mate up to)....due to the humidity in my garage from the dryer which doesnt vent outside. it has tags attached to it from the shop i believe and i can get some pics of it on request for anyone interested in it.

thanks,
    pb

pics

Click image for larger version

Name:	112.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	382816Click image for larger version

Name:	113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	382817

pics of the transaxle dusty from ten years of storage how does $1500 sound for starters?

Comment

Because of the rust. I'd say a $1000 at the most.

Comment

pic of docs

here is a pic of the documentation on the casing......it is obscured by the dust and when i go to wipe it it smears the tags' ink. i am unsure of the gear ratios but i remember it being a 4.11 final drive for sure as it was not the "s" transaxle...which i believe was a 3.81:1 final drive if memory serves.
        Attached Files

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X