Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 REPLICA FOR SALE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 REPLICA FOR SALE

    Just placed an ebay ad at:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/262078745027...5027&viewitem=

    I have for sale a nice Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Replica with:


    3.8L Supercharged engine w/ 45k miles
    4t65e-HD Automatic transmission
    Custom staggered wheels
    Custom painless wiring harness for easy install
    Eibach lowering springs
    Drilled and slotted rotors
    New pads and shocks and struts
    New tie rods ball joints etc
    Custom Riceburner HVAC for vintage gen 2 air unit (exact replica)
    Custom Murcielago replica engine cover
    Custom lambo seats
    New door speaks and tweeters
    Door frames
    Interior and exterior panels
    Real Lamborghini Murcielago Gauge Cluster (over $5k alone new)
    Many more parts message for further details

    I have already completed: Estimated (75% done)


    1. Stretching of the frame of the original 1986 Pontiac fiero
    2. installing the engine and transmission with custom mounts and axles
    3. placing body on frame and painting along with body work (some finishing work may be done if preffered.
    4. installing of the custom windshield
    5. Installing all new bushings, tie rods, brakes, rotors, shocks, 2" spacers, Lamborghini wheels and tire

    6. Upholstery and construction of custom Lamborghini Seats.

    Still left to complete: Estimated (25%)

    1. Install doors, mount hood trunk etc securely ( these aren't mounted yet)

    2. Secure body to frame and reinforce the frame

    3. Install radiator, finish plumbing of fuel line and coolant and install wiring harness

    4. complete interior upholstery

    I have well over $45k invested in this project but as I have a full time business and a newborn wont have time to complete it, many parts in pictures I still have there maybe a few missing as they have been transported a few times from place to place message me with any details I CAN ALSO BE REACHED VIA CELL PHONE CALL OR TXT AT 727-656-1237. I am free to show the vehicle before the auction ends if requested.

    Payment:

    Payment must be made as follows:

    1. $500 deposit via paypal within 48 hours of sale end

    2. Remaining balance will be accepted as cash, wire transfer, money order or cashiers check

    3. ALL payments must be cleared before title and vehicle are released to you or transporter!

    Warranties:

    This vehicle is being sold as is where is, it is a LAMBORGHIN MURCIELAGO REPLICA titled as a 1986 Pontiac fiero and any questions must be addressed before sale is finalized! Sale is final and binding.

    Shipping:

    Buyer is responsible for all transportation of the vehicle is located in Clearwater, Fl
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jdmperformance; 10-05-2015, 12:16 AM.

  • #2
    You didn't put a reserve on your ebay listing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Realistically, based on what you have said and whats revealed in the pictures, the car is basically about 35-40% done at best. All the things you have listed complete are the easy things.
      Have you ever hung the doors on one of these cars before? They take well over 60 hours each, and that's "if" you've done it before. The paint on the car will be a total loss, its basically green primer at this stage of the build and will get thrashed with all the work that needs to be done on the door panels, and the body areas surrounding them.
      How can you mount the windshield before the doors are hung? Meaning, how do you know if the glass edges will clear the door tops? You realize that ALL g-28's have a warped right "A" pillar that needs to be extended to align properly with the door, right?
      Im not knocking your work, but it seems like you went about building this car backwards. Good luck with your sale though, it will make a nice project car for somebody.

      Oh, and by the way, Lamborghini never made a 3 piece staggered wheel for any of their cars, so I don't know what you mean by "Actual 3 piece Lamborghini staggered wheels", and there is no such thing as an OEM moulded engine cover". The throttle bodies in your picture are just cheap knock-offs of my original design, I don't even see the intake plenums or fuel rail cover.
      Without talent experience is worthless

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes paulino7777, im selling it with no reserve and murcie-me I appreciate your attention to detail when I purchased the wheels originally they were off of an Lamborghini Gallardo but I believe you are correct that they are aftermarket and not OEM. Also to correct the engine cover is a replica one as well didn't mean to be misleading by the wording of the ad and I do have the intake plenums just didn't post a picture of them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Very nice!

          BTW if you want a pair of superleggera seats to match this car then PM me as I have a pair for sale! eBay search Stevewushu to see them!
          good luck with the sale!

          Comment


          • #6
            thanks sevewushu I appreciate it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by murcie-me View Post
              Realistically, based on what you have said and whats revealed in the pictures, the car is basically about 35-40% done at best. All the things you have listed complete are the easy things.
              Have you ever hung the doors on one of these cars before? They take well over 60 hours each, and that's "if" you've done it before. The paint on the car will be a total loss, its basically green primer at this stage of the build and will get thrashed with all the work that needs to be done on the door panels, and the body areas surrounding them.
              How can you mount the windshield before the doors are hung? Meaning, how do you know if the glass edges will clear the door tops? You realize that ALL g-28's have a warped right "A" pillar that needs to be extended to align properly with the door, right?
              Im not knocking your work, but it seems like you went about building this car backwards. Good luck with your sale though, it will make a nice project car for somebody.

              Oh, and by the way, Lamborghini never made a 3 piece staggered wheel for any of their cars, so I don't know what you mean by "Actual 3 piece Lamborghini staggered wheels", and there is no such thing as an OEM moulded engine cover". The throttle bodies in your picture are just cheap knock-offs of my original design, I don't even see the intake plenums or fuel rail cover.
              Never understood why people paint these projects before everything is fitted and fabbed. Roblp640 does this and maybe it makes it easier to sell to a newbie who might think the project is further along than actual. in my opinion the build should go fab, fit, paint, interior in that order. Like mm said, this car is being built backwards. Nevertheless, it will make a good project for someone and good luck with the sale.

              Comment


              • #8
                I appreciate your opinions everyone has there own way of building and we chose to get the bulk of the body work done on this car and lay down exterior paint to see what an example of the end result would be it wasn't intended as a final paint job. If you've never built a G28 you wouldn't realize just how rough the fiberglass bodies come out, this one had many defects and took many hours to repair just to get it to the state that it is currently in

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by notnilc20 View Post
                  Never understood why people paint these projects before everything is fitted and fabbed. Roblp640 does this and maybe it makes it easier to sell to a newbie who might think the project is further along than actual. in my opinion the build should go fab, fit, paint, interior in that order. Like mm said, this car is being built backwards. Nevertheless, it will make a good project for someone and good luck with the sale.
                  Lol fab, fit, paint, interior is not the correct order either. It's fab, interior, fit, electrical, mechanical, upholstery, then paint. You need to mount the interior early on to see where the body is in relation to the dash, console etc...
                  Easy does it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                    Lol fab, fit, paint, interior is not the correct order either. It's fab, interior, fit, electrical, mechanical, upholstery, then paint. You need to mount the interior early on to see where the body is in relation to the dash, console etc...
                    Sometimes guys will do a rough paint just to keep the psyche going. Sort of like the zonda nick is building. I prefer white primer over spotty grey. It sort of looks like a paint job. Ive been so mentally burnt out I see the reason for the paint. To keep going. Just will have to repaint some parts. I saw a guy completely paint is f50 body as the first thing. Didn't even stretch his car yet.
                    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                    White Gagliardi Vendetta
                    Gemballa avalanche 911

                    Team Mad Mechanics 2016

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
                      Lol fab, fit, paint, interior is not the correct order either. It's fab, interior, fit, electrical, mechanical, upholstery, then paint. You need to mount the interior early on to see where the body is in relation to the dash, console etc...
                      I thought it was buy, mechanical, paint, electrical, interior, fit, repaint, change, insulate, weld, paint, wait, paint, batwings?
                      Without talent experience is worthless

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Couldn't find it by searching your name
                        What's the eBay item number
                        Originally posted by stevewushu View Post
                        Very nice!

                        BTW if you want a pair of superleggera seats to match this car then PM me as I have a pair for sale! eBay search Stevewushu to see them!
                        good luck with the sale!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Here you go

                          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2915787940...84.m1555.l2649

                          Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                          Couldn't find it by searching your name
                          What's the eBay item number

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm with madmods. Painted the car to get motivated to keep going

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              madmods and lamdenali get it!

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X