Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale: Countach 5000 qv centre console switch plates ('86 and newer i think!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: Countach 5000 qv centre console switch plates ('86 and newer i think!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111797707198...84.m1555.l2649

These are mine, latest version I've made. Hint for forum members, $175 offer gets it!

I still have some of the earlier ones available. Email me at paul.dewing@tesco.net as I don't always get PM's on here..

Latest batch made:

Earlier batch:

Also in the process of having heater slider bezels and knobs 3D printed:

LP400 panel I'm working on too.

K9
    Attached Files

Bezels now 3D printed. I know the original heater sliders are very rare and VERY expensive, so my plan was to use the 3 position Fiat X 1/9 fan slider, like this:

to control the fan speed, or to have a regular slider control under the panel to control the air distribution. Here's one of my panels with the new bezels:

and here's the originals:

Bezels and panels for sale, CAD file for the 'HEAT' and 'DEF' knobs sent to the printer!

K9
    Attached Files

Comment

My 1st attempt at trimming one of the panels I had made and adding switches/sliders etc, did I post these already? (Damn memory loss...) I learned lots but OK for first go. Fan knobs are for mock up only, and I just grabbed the first five switches out the box...

Found a few suitable sliders to control cables for vents etc, but settled on a John Deere lawn mower piece in the end. I have a set of real sliders in my possession now and will post pics comparing the two later.. I figured this would be a chance for some of the forums members I've locked horns with to throw some back....

K9
      Attached Files
      Last edited by K9COP; 01-03-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

That looks awesome. Good job

Comment

Originally posted by flyhilandsoft View Post
          That looks awesome. Good job
          Thanks, it was only a first practice and I learned a lot to do differently on the next ones, I was just impatient to see how it came out....

K9

Comment

Very. Nice work indeed !! Thanks for posting this

Comment

Praise indeed! Thank you Sir.

K9

Comment

Hi Paul! That is some excellent craftsmanship!!
                Can you please PM some prices on the buttons if you are selling them?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X