Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Ferrari 512 Bbi Convertible Corson Edition

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Corson cars Ferrari 512 Bbi Convertible. It's a very attractive car on the road, never stop getting looks & other drivers will let me into the lane or parking spaces! ��

Anyways the car runs really strong, but there are a few issues that I will point out.

1. Re-wiring. The speedometer, & odometer gauges & AC do not work.
    2. Will need to reupholster the new Pisa Euro door panels & upholster Pisa Euro Door Handles/armrests

What I've done with it:
    1. New ignition coil 35-40,000 volts very quick to start a bit more power too.
    2. New spark plugs also a nice change
    3. New interior.. Carpeting, seats from Cipher, custom seat brackets, new 4 pt Sabelt harness, Longacre suede quick release steering wheel, Pisa Euro shifter & Pioneer cd player.
    4. Completely new fuel system top to bottom. Car is amazing! Unbelievable great fun to drive!
    5. Ferrari 360 Modena Muffler!!!****
    6. Brand new Ferrari bonnet struts
    7. Shortened trunk to only about 6" deep +/-

I have the old Fiero door panels, center console, steering wheel, & computer cover if one wanted to change it back. Also has electric windows but I removed them for a roll-up window handle. Have the Fiero wing as well but it's detached from the car atm.

About the actual car:
    -Corson Cars Ferrari 512 Bbi Convertible
    -Pontiac Fiero chassis 1987
    -Fiero GT V6 engine & 5 sp transmission
    -Miles on odometer 24K +
    -Title Clean
    -Registered in California
    -Located in the Bay Area

-Price : Negotiable $ or also interested in trades!
    Last edited by dcworld; 02-08-2016, 01:29 AM. Reason: Extensive Mods!

I seem to only be able to upload only photo using mobile.. Eh upload more when I get home..
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi
      I sent you a PM with my contact info.
      Please let me know when you have a photo album put together that show's the car's overall condition. I'm looking to purchase a 512 or 308 kit and very much prefer a V6 5speed or 3800 engined car. Yours looks well cared for.
      Regards
      David

Comment

dcworld, do you know the build number and VIN for your car? Is your car still for sale?
        Last edited by mera308gts; 02-07-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Not off the top of my head. But it is Corson built car. It's undergoing extensive modifications that should bring the value up.

Comment

Ok I got it.

It's the Serial Number 016.

It's for sale as long as I get the right price for it. No lowballing considering the fact that there are a million new modifications coming to the car...

Comment

Here's a 512 convertible replica
              eBay item 161969645483

Comment

I see the car that was on Ebay, not a Corson but rather an Aldino. Nice looking car but not the body quality or collectability of a Corson.

Thank you dcworld for the build number. Please send VIN so I can run a CarFax report, thank you!

Comment

Years ago I owned serial number 017 also a spyder.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X