2011 Lamborghini murcielago LP640 roadster for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Lamborghini murcielago LP640 roadster for sale

I have a turn key 2011 Lamborghini replica for sale the car is running with all bells and whistles

pm me for details
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Viktor1969; 12-20-2015, 03:24 PM.

Very nice car, attention to details and very passable for the real deal. Have seen it on ebay. I know a lot of people have knocked you on the high price, but people that's what it takes to build it to his quality.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

thsnk you for your input

Comment

Indeed, very nice car!
        [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

Exterior looks nice, interior needs to be re-worked.
          Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Murci me you pissed off too many people in this site and the real world. you still owe me 500.00 bucks from 2010 the
            money I paid you for the side windows lol

Comment

Really lol, wow. You seem to be the only one pissed of here OR in the real world, and I owe you nothing.

Comment

interesting....lol

Comment

You need to grow up and grow a pair and admit to it
                  I give away 500 bucks a week to poor and needy
                  soSo I will consider you as poor and needy

Comment

I do alot of charity work for the mentally handicapped, i'll just consider all the work I did for you without pay as helping out the mentally challenged.
                    Grow up and get over yourself, nobody cares about you and your b.s. stories.
                    I did what I was paid for, and only stopped working long after the money had stopped.

Comment

You did nothing for me dude
                      you did lots of things for others which mostly Bondo lol
                      i met you once showed me how your windows operated
                      told me you made the side windows for roadsters which was a lie and got my 500 and ran
                      you did the same thing to Steve
                      master you relieved a letter threatening a law suit in small claim court you left a pair of glass infront of his house in north Hollywood laughable
                      any ways murci me also known as Bondo Mike
                      good luck to you and your mental health lol

Comment

LOL, a lawsuit over 2 pieces of window glass hahaha? Its amazing how you twist things around to make yourself look like a victim. Steve never filed anything against me, I intentionally held out on giving him his glass because after I was done doing his install, he told me I had to wait for him to sell the car to get paid. I said that's fine, I took the glass back out of the car and said when you sell the car and have my money I will drop the glass back off. Steve always demands "CASH" up front for everything he sells, and I told him the same goes for me. After the job was done and I asked him to pay, he wanted to change the terms. Taking the glass back was the only leverage I had to be assured I would be paid, anybody here would have done the same. When he had the money he owed me he called and told me I could come pick it up, but when I got there he wanted to pay me with a "check" even though he never allowed me to pay him with a check. I said that's fine, and told him when the check clears I will be back with his glass. 2 weeks later the check was proven good, so I dropped off his glass at his house on my way home from work. He wasn't there so his wife told me to leave it on the porch.
                        See how when you take your "spin" out of the story it just shows what a lying little weasel you are? You try to make it sound like you are the victim, but I can prove otherwise.
                        YOU are the one who threatened (never filed though) me with a lawsuit (STILL funny after all these years) over the money you paid me to do your windows. Funny, you never filed though, but behind your hollow threat you knew you had no case and in the end you would have had to pay me instead, which you were avoiding at all costs. As we discussed, and as you agreed, the cost was $2500 for the complete install. You paid me $500 as a deposit ON THE GLASS, but conveniently never paid me the $900 that was due on it ($1000 set up fee at Autotemp, $140 for each piece of glass, $120 shipping/crating cost, =$1400 owed for glass). I supplied the tracks, motors, wiring and framing, all of which I was never paid for. You kept telling me you were going to pay me "in a few days" but never did. I got tired of working and waiting for money that was never going to come (which proved to be correct) so I packed up all my stuff and left. You had no problem stiffing me for $1200 in labor, yet you think I somehow owe you $500? Hahaha, grow up little boy.

Comment

Murci me also know as Bobdo Mike

Respond to a fools comment is silence

Comment

Originally posted by Viktor1969 View Post
                            Murci me also know as Bobdo Mike

Respond to a fools comment is silence
                            Yes, the best way to respond to a fools comment like you is silence.
                            Last edited by murcie-me; 12-21-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Mike do you help Steve terterian build the triangle G cars?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X