• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A million questions will not help you buy a car man lol

Comment

would just like contact numbers if i am interested

Comment

As I said million questions and you are still debating IF YOU ARE INTERESTED and you want my contact to still ask million more questions

Comment

My car. Modified G28 LP640 into LP670SV, Built on '86 Fiero SE, built 2.8L engine, automatic transmission, paddle shift with dot matrix display, full leather OEM replica interior, Lamborghini steering wheel, replica OEM working gauges, all interior button functions work, working wiper, power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, heated seats, heat and A/C works, dual rear mounted 3 core radiators, side duct trans cooler, side duct oil cooler, OEM Hercules wheels and tires, front and rear NAERC widetrack coilover suspension, hydraulic front lift, 14" disc bakes, front trunk, all OEM emblems and grilles. Android 4.2 stereo system with Bluetooth, navigation, wifi hotspot, xm/Sirius sat radio, google search, 800w amplifier, rear dual subwoofers. Working batwings, tempered glass rear engine cover, replica Murcielago engine cover, full alarm system with remote engine start, OEM taillights, Replica headlights, tow hook port, PPG 3 stage Isis Blanco paint, carbon fiber rear deck, full carbon fiber engine compartment dressing, fully sound insulated, much more
          Attached Files
          Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by ReviveTheWorld View Post
            would just like contact numbers if i am interested
            All these cars are out of your league and price range. Buy a cheap 20-30K car and upgrade it, then you'll see how much work goes into these cars.

Comment

He talked to his DAD! lmaooo
              [URL=http://siteupp.com/]Create Your Own Website[/URL]

Comment

If this guy can buy this car for $80,000 then viktor can sell his car for whatever he want. If you don't want to pay him what he is willing to sell it for then move on.
                http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121845157415
                This giy says he bought this one originally for $80k. Wowzas!!
                notnilc20
                Last edited by notnilc20; 12-23-2015, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by notnilc20 View Post
                  If this guy can buy this car for $80,000 then viktor can sell his car for whatever he want. If you don't want to pay him what he is willing to sell it for then move on.
                  http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121845157415
                  This giy says he bought this one originally for $80k. Wowzas!!
                  I just don't understand why z&m doesn't make accurate looking cars
                  They have the talent and capability to turn out finished turn key cars but they look silly

Comment

Originally posted by LP640 View Post
                    He talked to his DAD! lmaooo

Anyone who says "I'll legit be interested " posts the same way they talk- like a kid.

Hey maybe it's Justin bieber!!

Comment

Seems every one of these people has contacted me about my Diablo for sale. Everyone wants it and will send a deposit. Not one person has come through or even taken the time to come see it. The first to see will buy it. 99% tire kickers and time wasters out there.
                      Mike
                      please visit my web site at www.replicaparts.com

Comment

Idk y u guys are making fun of me

I've been trying to find a turn key murci for months a good one

Sometimes the price is out of my range

Murci-me ur replica is really good I would want to buy it but $90k is probably out of my budget and for
                        That price I might as well get a real gallardo

My main concern about replicas is that I couldn't bear the embarrassment when people found its a fake so that's why I try to find a really good replica

And that is why I have been considering vaydor since at least I won't have to worry about it being a fake

Comment

Originally posted by ReviveTheWorld View Post

My main concern about replicas is that I couldn't bear the embarrassment when people found its a fake so that's why I try to find a really good replica

And that is why I have been considering vaydor since at least I won't have to worry about it being a fake
                          I don't want to jump on the puppy kicking band wagon buddy, but somehow, "Yes, it's a replica of a car that I aspire to own and I built myself and saved $200K in the process" is much less embarrassing to me than, "Er, no it's not an 'exotic', it's a Datsun with bits of plastic stuck on it, it cost me $50K, and I think I'm the baddie from Batman.."

K9

Comment

Murcie-me,
                            We learned in post #71 that your$90,000 asking price was out of his (or should I say his dad's) budget, and now we learn from the Need Your Opinion Thread that $85,000 plus swapping a transaxle is within his (or should I say his dad's) budget. Would you consider coming down $1,000? That would put you well within his budget for a quality car.... and then there was Viktor... who started this post... and his bottom line was $70,000... but that was way too much... (for his dad).
                            76mx
                            Last edited by 76mx; 12-27-2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Yes, i'll come down to $89K and throw in a new pair of rear tires (in case you ever need them). He needs to PM me his Dads paypal address so I can send him a money request.

Comment

This could be affordable for you. I wouldn't mind it, but would have to sell both of my fun cars to afford it.
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Replica-Kit-...m=262209208256
                                You can then either tell everyone it's a mclaren f1 or a Miami GT.
                                There's also a Diablo replica based on a NSX Honda on eBay - that said, I think I would rather the original NSX

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X