Looking for a completed diablo in western Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a completed diablo in western Canada

Hi and just wondering if anyone knows of a completed diablo 4 sale in or around Calgary Alberta. The last one i bought was in Ontario so for the right car i will travel. Nice if it was registered and close to being done will work. Thanks.

In Central Ohio....

I have a completed IFG Lamborghini Diablo 60 that was IFG's show car for sale. Below is an old eBay listing with pic and description.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26279758003...0039&viewitem=

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Yea thats what i am looking 4 but cant bring it across the border as kit car are not admissible into Canada. Sucks

Comment

i have one on craigslist calgary, im in Vancouver

Comment

my add is also on craiglist Vancouver https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/...593768949.html

Comment

any response? to much ?to Little ? anything

Comment

Thanks for the reply and its a nice car but just a little pricey. I understand what it takes to build one hours and cash but 4 80k i would be looking at a 360 or acr. Best of luck with the sale and thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ronlamborghini View Post
                any response? to much ?to Little ? anything

wanna trade for 355?
                - fidali355

Comment

Originally posted by ronlamborghini View Post
                  i have one on craigslist calgary, im in Vancouver
                  If you are in Canada you must go see his Diablo.... Ron's Diablo is one of the best, I highly recommend you go check it out and dont let the price scare you. Just look at it first before you make any judgement or decision. Its an amazing build. Ron is one of the best and trusted builder out there....

CCIE

Comment

I agree, I have never seen one of his cars but from what i hear he does really nice work. I would like to have one of his builds or a naerc car its just 80k is a little pricey. I am looking between 30 and 50k for a well built car and they are around its just finding one. I have cash and patience so one will pop up

Comment

Hello everyone, my car for sale im asking $80 K CDN OR i think its $65 K USD.. always remember you get what you pay for, has anyone ever bought a beautiful COMPLETED 6.0 or Roadster for 30K that looks like the real car and can park it beside the real car and 98 % of the people cant tell ,its that close? WITH NO ISSUES? and also a dependable daily driver? Please post some pictures if anyone has one of those finished cars for the money...the cars i make are for the guys that want a real looking car in there driveway they are proud to own, ...................thanks, Ron

Comment

Sorry, no 355 trade, but thanks, Ron

Comment

Under 30k sure. I bought this one for 28000, Fresh build tube frame well built 350 porsche transaxle. Perfect paint passed and alberta out of province. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUCP-XDsqFQ&t=205s

Comment

Hey Richard. Do you live in the Calgary area? I do and would love to check out your diablo some time. If you are interested, l could toss you my contact info. Coffee and donuts on me!

Comment

Well i sold the diablo a while ago to a friend who just loves it. It sits in his collection and just looks good. I cant seem to be able to post pics of the first one i bought but i got it for 22500 and it was a no expense spared build. , It was on a stretched fiero bright yellow. I posted pics of it on car domain and after a few months it was voted no 1 of all the lambos including a lot of real ones. The guy who sold it to me swore up and down that it was a toy store car but after researching it found out it wasn't.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X