WTB: 308 / 328 kit parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks.

So the asking price is $150 shipped within the continental U.S.? Is that for one pair? And just so I'm clear on this, you are selling just the lenses....NOT the entire light assembly, correct?

TIA for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by dobie44 View Post
      Hi I will have to look around and see what I have laying around.
      I do have a complete Pisa Euro 308 style interior I’m not going to be using, also side 1/4 window covers.
      let me know if your interested in any of those pieces.
      wayne
      Wayne do you still have the pisa euro interior ?

Comment

Hi 328fiero
        yes I still have the interior.

Wayne

Comment

Hi 328fiero

Wayne
          the new site wont allow me to send PM's for some reason. Can you please text me or email me so we can chat prices and exhance photos. 917-432-4400 Kenny or my email Kennyr0226@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by mtgjudge View Post

Hi there.

I have a chin spoiler grill from a 328 kit I once had (Fejer splash) that is taking up room in my basement. PM me if you are intereted.
            I'm very interested in that chin spoiler you can reach me at Style_Comet@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by 328fiero View Post
              Looking for parts on my current 328 project. I know one person with molds was EVMRob but his only form of contact is email and he has been MIA since 2018. I am looking for front head light louvers, fog lights, side louvers, door caps, rear bumper grill. Please post any replies or leads thanks in advance.
              I'm also looking for the rear grile/exhaust fiberglass under the rear bumper, any ideas anyone?

Comment

Hi 328fiero

Wayne
                If you still have that interior, I'm interested style_comet@yahoo.com 816-446-4505 - looked like someone else was interested, but let me know if they end up not getting it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X