X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDW
    replied
    Ok, thanks.

So the asking price is $150 shipped within the continental U.S.? Is that for one pair? And just so I'm clear on this, you are selling just the lenses....NOT the entire light assembly, correct?

TIA for your response.

Leave a comment:

• DrXtreme
    replied
    The additional cost to ship USPS to Canada is $23 over the $150 purchase price that includes shipping. .

Leave a comment:

• TDW
    replied
    Originally posted by DrXtreme View Post
    I have a pair of LH/RH clear/amber 308 front bumper lenses, brand new.
    Pics/price?

Leave a comment:

• DrXtreme
    replied
    I have a pair of LH/RH clear/amber 308 front bumper lenses, brand new.

Leave a comment:

• torontofiero328
    replied
    I got a set of 328 molds in Toronto that I'm looking to sell. Bought them from Don here on the forum... you can see some panels he pulled out of them on page 7 of his build.

Leave a comment:

• 328fiero
    replied
    thank you for the reply but i am not in need of that part but will make note of it just in case i ever do need it.

Leave a comment:

• mtgjudge
    replied
    Originally posted by 328fiero View Post
    Looking for parts on my current 328 project. I know one person with molds was EVMRob but his only form of contact is email and he has been MIA since 2018. I am looking for front head light louvers, fog lights, side louvers, door caps, rear bumper grill. Please post any replies or leads thanks in advance.
    Hi there.

I have a chin spoiler grill from a 328 kit I once had (Fejer splash) that is taking up room in my basement. PM me if you are intereted.

Leave a comment:

• 328fiero
    replied
    hey dobie44 just seeing this now. luckily i scored a set of REAL ferrari lights for about the same price the EVM robs go for. ( good news there ) . i was able to repair my rear side louvers i am now prepping for paint but still have had no luck on making those door caps. if it wasnt for me already having such a clean interior i might have taken your offer on the pisa door panels

Leave a comment:

• dobie44
    replied
    Originally posted by vitojoels View Post
    I'm interested in the Pisa Euro 308 style interior.
    happy wheels
    Get ahold of me we can chat about the interior.
    Wayne
    Last edited by dobie44; 12-24-2019, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dobie44
    replied
    Originally posted by 328fiero View Post
    HEY RCR ( bob ) i am freedom0226 from Pennocks. Yes i already got the headlight louvers from Sage and you are correct he does have the fejer molds but unfortunately he is soo behind on his personal work and orders he said it would be at least 1 year before he can make anything for anyone else. I am in California. I was emailing EVmRob for months with zero replies from him so i ended up just buying a set of real ferrari tail lights but i am still in need of the rear window louvers , door caps for the door panels , and what hoping to keep a spare set of front fog light lenses .
    Hi I do have a set of rear window lovers and a set of marker lights that came with my kit from EVM Rob.
    Wayne

Leave a comment:

• vitojoels
    replied
    I'm interested in the Pisa Euro 308 style interior.
    happy wheels

Leave a comment:

• 328fiero
    replied
    HEY RCR ( bob ) i am freedom0226 from Pennocks. Yes i already got the headlight louvers from Sage and you are correct he does have the fejer molds but unfortunately he is soo behind on his personal work and orders he said it would be at least 1 year before he can make anything for anyone else. I am in California. I was emailing EVmRob for months with zero replies from him so i ended up just buying a set of real ferrari tail lights but i am still in need of the rear window louvers , door caps for the door panels , and what hoping to keep a spare set of front fog light lenses .

Leave a comment:

• RCR
    replied
    I believe that TDW (Sage at Pennock's) has some of the Fejer parts/molds.

The 1/4 window covers are the louvers that cover the windows behind the door glass.

Where are you located?

Bob
    Last edited by RCR; 11-24-2019, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 328fiero
    replied
    dobie44 as tempting as that interior sounds my current interior is near mint and i would rather leave it as is. what do you mean by 1/4 window covers ? i know this kit came from George Fejer but those molds were probably crushed or missing. I need the rear bumper grill where the exhaust tips stick out from the rear. and the front turn signal lights - my current ones are in pretty bad shape.

Leave a comment:

• dobie44
    replied
    Hi I will have to look around and see what I have laying around.
    I do have a complete Pisa Euro 308 style interior I’m not going to be using, also side 1/4 window covers.
    let me know if your interested in any of those pieces.
    wayne

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X