X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2448226287

Re:interior on ebay

Wow, that's the same price as the GT1 and 355 kits he also has on ebay.
    Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />[img]http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/86fierogt/sm/signature.jpg[/img]

Comment

Almost $6K for bare fiberglass, no upholstery???

Bill

Comment

Considering the other two kits he has on ebay start at $5900, I assume he just forgot to change the starting price of this one. I hope so anyway.
        Rick Lord<br />http://www.kingdomcustoms.com<br />[img]http://www.desertlord.com/galleries/86fierogt/sm/signature.jpg[/img]

Comment

And to think that I sell a better interior kit for $3500 that is COMPLETELY UPHOLSTERED... I wonder what kind of dope he's smokin'?

DKOV -

Comment

Speaking of which... this Tuesday, we are digitally filming the installation of my SI Interior Kit into a customer's car. There are some custom features to this installation as well but will show the process from start to finish. Stay tuned

DKOV -

Comment

I will sell the molds I got from AD for $800.00 and you can make as many dashes as you like.

Comment

That's just the dash panels? Or is it the whole interior?

I have the same set, he pulled mine the same time he did yours, but I only wanted the dash parts.

Even so, I sell the completed, FIT to the Fiero bolt-in solution, for that.

The differences are measure in 1/8 of inches bewteen the stock and the SI Interior. Some angles are a bit different too along the bottom edge of the top das section. But those are the sacrifices that must be made in adapting an OEM product from one car to another.

Even John's cars show that. It's just a part of the process.

Best,

DKOV -

Comment

by the way the GT1 kit looks great from the front and back
                  but the sides...EEK. sombody forgot a 0 on the wheelbase!
                  looks like it could be used for kids to play on and have fun
                  bouncing front and back ;D
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Is that GT1 body even Street Legal? It doesn't have a rear window.

Despite the fact it has mirrors, I think it MUST have a rear window, right?

I agree though, I'd really like to have one

DKOV -

Comment

All I'm saying is I wanted to make my dash and wanted the real thing not a modified dash so I bought the molds from John, Now I am giving any one else that wants to do as I the same opportunity. This is a way that people can get a dash for free make yours then sell to someone else they can make there's and so on. I'm just trying to help out any one that is on a budget all I ask is that if you buy them pass them on for the same and help out a friend. If you do not wish to make your own I would recommend DKOV he has already done the hard work for ya.
                      Originally posted by DKOV
                      That's just the dash panels? Or is it the whole interior?

I have the same set, he pulled mine the same time he did yours, but I only wanted the dash parts.

Even so, I sell the completed, FIT to the Fiero bolt-in solution, for that.

The differences are measure in 1/8 of inches bewteen the stock and the SI Interior. Some angles are a bit different too along the bottom edge of the top das section. But those are the sacrifices that must be made in adapting an OEM product from one car to another.

Even John's cars show that. It's just a part of the process.

Best,

DKOV -

Comment

Gotcha

John's copies are pretty nice. They are a good buy.

DKOV -

Comment

Originally posted by DKOV
                          Is that GT1 body even Street Legal? It doesn't have a rear window.

Despite the fact it has mirrors, I think it MUST have a rear window, right?

DKOV -
                          I don't think so. Service vans & UPS trucks come to mind.

Comment

Yes, but as you said... they are "service vehicles".

According to Oregon Law, you can be ticketed for having a sticker in your back window because it is an "obstruction of vision in a passenger vehicle".

Who knows... I think it might be a good question to get answered before I or someone else drops a chunk of change on a car they CAN'T drive on the road

Don't get me wrong... I'd LOVE to have a GT1 !!!

DKOV -

Comment

Speaking of which... now the SAME pictures of the SAME GT1 are showing up on Ebay again... this time from Cleavland, OH.

Makes you wonder... Is it the guy in Ohio being sneaky or was it good 'ol Paul?

Same car, different adds... Smells funny.

DKOV -

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X