308 build instructions-wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 308 build instructions-wanted

I'm building a 308, and Iheard that there was a company by the name of xillion that produced a video of the build up .
    i'd like to get a copy of this if any one has it ,or any other build up instructions. thanx.

Re:308 build instructions-wanted

They did,i used to sell and install his kits,i even drove one myself for 2 years on a 97 gt,i had a copy,but i've moved the shop a few times,and haven't noticed it,but then again i've had no reason to look for it,i'll see if i can track it down,i did see a few original brochures in the file cab last week,so it could still be around,i do have a few complete build ups from magazines i can scan and send you if that helps,install from start to finish,4 issues!! ;D
    MIKE

Comment

thanks ,Madmike I'd appreciate any info you have on this

Comment

I've got to grout the tile in the new kitchen floor for the wife today if i want to live to see tomorrow,[BOBBETT SYNDROME]
        But i have to get something from the shop tonight,so i'll get the article and scan it,it took 4 issues i know i have that,my kitcar type mag collection goes back to 1968 when kitcars were in vw-trends mag,i don't know how to compress e-mail,so i'll most likely have to send you a bunch of e-mails,a few pages at a time if thats ok!! ;D ???

MIKE

Comment

GOOB,I TRIED YOU E-MAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR PROFILE,AND IT DOSN'T WORK!! ???
          MIKE

Comment

GOOB,I hope you got the e-mails,because they're not in the outbox anymore,maybe the computer gremlins stole them,let me know if they made it so i don't do it over again!!! ;D

MIKE

Comment

;D Mike I know mine works fine.. and yep I'm stillllll working on mine. Getting ready to fix the front in the next month and then hehehehe Install a 3800SC for some good times over at Heartland racetrack.. So if you don't mind could you send them my way also? I could forward them to who ever once I get them.. I'm on broadband.. L8
              http://www.kitcar.ca/yabbse/attachme...02Euphoric.jpg

Comment

Dear Madmike,

While you are on it.......can you fax / email the buildup stuff for me as well? Thanks a lot.

Michael.

Comment

GOOB,e-mailed me this morning that he got them,and i deleted the scans(my old p.o.s.computerlacks memory space bigtime)i don't have the zipfile program,so i can't compress the files,and they take almost as long as the u.s.mail to get there lol.maybe he has the program to zip zap them over to you guys,if not i'll scan them again and e-mail them to you,but it was 10 full magazine pages at an average of 648
                  whatevers each,and took forever to send,so it probably took just as long for goob to open them!!! : ;D

MIKE

Comment

Hey, Micheal, Ijust emailed all the info I got from MadMike it took along time to send them, so hopefully you got it all!!!

Comment

Thanks for passin em on goob!!!it took even longer to scan em with my dinosaur than send em,so i wasen't lookin for a re-scan!!!LOL ;D ;D ;D

MIKE

Comment

are you froze mike,youll are getting it hard this winter,ive been watching the news ,man how do you stand it

Comment

Freezin my nuts off mikey!!shop hasn't gotten over 40 in 8 weeks,but the mean little wife's been keepin me busy remodeling the new townhouse,she's leavin for the islands sat for the annual month of warm,i'm stayin home to get some peace and quiet,(actually i'm goin to sylvester geo. to help a buddy on a boat for 10 days,how far you from there?she's pissed i won't be there for the anniversary,but something about blondes don't realize if it's too cold to work,and they want the house remolded,the tooth fairy ain't sendin the money to park her butt on the beach for a month!!!lol

MIKE

Comment

im not sure ive never heard of sylvester ga.,im about 10 miles south of chatt.tn.,and 120 miles north of atlanta,i basically live in loserville,also known as rossville ga.

Comment

MIKEY,can't find my atlas,i think it's midway across the state about 45 miles up from the fla line,i take a puddle jumper from atlanta,and it's only about a 20 minute flight,i might drive this time cause i gotta deliver 2 kits to maryland anyway.you can't be too far away,ROADTRIP!!! ;D I CAN ONLY TAKE SYLVESTER A FEW DAYS AT A TIME,DRYTOWN!!!20 MINUTE RIDE FOR A BEER.

MIKE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X