308 build instructions-wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:308 build instructions-wanted

Waaaa I didnt get a copy of the file sent out.. May I please get one? It would make rebuilding of the beast so much easier... Thank you

djdraggin@cablemo.com
    http://www.kitcar.ca/yabbse/attachme...02Euphoric.jpg

Comment

i got a build video for the 328 i had its ok :-\ just what parts go on first and little things like that kinda short if i could make copy's i'd send you guys one, for the people that needed a little help or just want a neat tape. :

Comment

I'd love to have a copy.. Email me with info as to how I could go about acquiring a copy. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lovef501
          i got a build video for the 328 i had its ok :-\ just what parts go on first and little things like that kinda short if i could make copy's i'd send you guys one, for the people that needed a little help or just want a neat tape. :
          IS IT THE ZILLION ONE? Actually the articles are pretty good,i'm still looking for the third one!

MIKE

Comment

the video i have is from bob's exotic replicas i think he got shut down by ferrrari?? but his number is still the same. :-\

Comment

Just a thought here, but since there are so many people wanting build instructions, maybe ARI could add another page on this website that has downloadable instructions for different kits, whether it be clips from the magazines that you mentioned, or directions from a manufacturer or whatever. Do not know the feasibility of this, but just a thought. It would be pretty cool. 8)

Comment

would be sweet... with these cars hitting the point where alot of them are undergoing restores or have traded hands numerous times since birth. the current owners have to work by guess.. can be done but not very fun.. kinda like typing this whole thing one handed..lol

Comment

Love...
                  I would love and need that tape...I am in the process of trying to fix my 328(see post 328 totaled)
                  any help would be greatly appreciated...

also if anybody can forward copies of the buildup articles...i would gladly pay for them as well..thanks
                  Eric

Comment

Dear Madmike or Goob,

Sorry, I didn't get the file yet. It would be nice if you can scan it and email to

wongmyh@yahoo.com

But if the scanning is too much of a trouble, can you let me know a few of the articles, the name and date so I can look them up myself?

Thanks,
                    Michael.

Comment

hey,guys i sent out those 308 files again!!!!
                      Let me know if you all get them or if they are lost in cyberspace?? ALSO,do any of you guys know ofany type of taillight that would work on a308 other than buying factory? Goob.

Comment

Lost to the net.. Unless I was left off the list. :'(
                        I could reallllly use some plans to my car.. its unhappy. See Wrecked 328 post, My pic is at bottom of page one.. L8

Comment

Dear Goob,
                          Sorry, can't open the link you sent me. See if you can give me the name and date of the articles?
                          Thanks,
                          Michael.

Comment

thank you.. they look great and will be very handy when i start fixing mine up.. interesting kits also.. the front of that one is soo weird. kinda dig the headlight louver mod but not really.. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

DJ,One of those articles was actually for a copy of the alden-thomas gto wings west was selling,but kit installed the same as a few of the 308-328's!!! ;D ;D
                              MIKE

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X