LAMBO WIPER MOTOR/ASSEMBLIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAMBO WIPER MOTOR/ASSEMBLIES

Anyone out there selling wiper motor and blade assemblies for lambo kit cars...

I need to install one and i have botched up a few attempts of my own already and I want it to look professional.

Please let me know what you guys got out there and how much you want for it including shipping

thanks
    Eric

Re:LAMBO WIPER MOTOR/ASSEMBLIES

By the way its for a countach.

Comment

??? Are you wanting to use the $270 replica wiper arm or some other alternative? I am assuming you tried the fiero motor on the plate mount? Spoon on this site has tackled this one already and would be someone to get in touch with.
      I made a custom plate to hold the fiero motor and the hood latch. I have not gotten to the actual wiper yet. Someone said the wiper arm off an older grand prix can be modified to look about right. Another on this site has used the arm off af an RV that they got new at a RV dealer. Hope some of this helped. 8)

Comment

Anybody know anything about the vw (81 Scirocco) mono wiper assembly...somewhere i heard that was a possible solution for the wiper on a countach.

anyone?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X