Looking for a dash from a Fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a dash from a Fiero

I am looking for a cheap ok condition dash to play with and practice some custom work on, anybody have an extra from a donor, I'll pay shipping?
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Re:Looking for a dash from a Fiero

Where are you located? You could have mine, I just don't want to go thru the trouble of trying to box it up to ship. I don't think our shipping dept at work would appreciate it
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

Lowell Indiana, 2 hours north of Indy just off I-65, 45 mins out of Chicago, 20 mins south of Gary Indiana.
      I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

Comment

I've got this one:

It's been painted black but is in good condition. $20 plus shipping (I can figure it out at home tonight if you're interested).

Bill

Comment

No, thats to nice, I want one to play with and practice some custom stuff with. Thanks though, maybe some needs a nice stock looking one?

Comment

I have one that I'm replacing with a 2K1 Grand Am, but I'm probably 6 hours or so away from you, 20 miles north of Detroit. The corners are torn up a bit, but it's in relatively good shape. And like I mentioned, Ireally don't want to ship it.

Comment

Thats a lost day if I came and got, uummmm, if not buddy else has one we can talk then. I don't care about any marks or chunks, if fact that would help me play with fixing those thing that almost all Fieros have or get.

Comment

Well RCR thanks anyway though, maybe someone closer has one.

Comment

You bet...

Comment

I have one that I don't need. I'll ship it at cost plus enough
                    for a grande mocha from Starbucks.
                    Rob

Comment

Deal, just let me know when you have some extra time to see what the cost of shipping is. There is no rush, so just when ever you have some extra time, thanks again.

Comment

I was going to just trash it. I think I just have the main dash unit, but no instrument section...I'll have to look.
                        Rob

Comment

Ok, just let me know.

Comment

i might know some one that has the old dash outa a 85 dont know what condition will have to ask them.
                            I dont wanna grow up i&#039;m a Toys R Us kid

Comment

I'm going to be practicing recovering it and I would like to try fixing the corners where they get kicked out, plus I am going to be tring to build a custom glove box so if its something he will just give up so I can screw it up, haha I'll take it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X