Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

Im on Pennocks Forum as Roger Garrison. I have my Ferrari 308 kit that Ive had done now for 7 years to offer for sale or trade. Im looking ONLY for a Fiero based Ford GT40 that is already done or nearly so and ready to drive. Im asking $12,000. It is also being offered locally.

My car is a many time show winner and being a driver, not a trailer / garage queen, there are a few very minor paint chips here and there. The car needs NOTHING to be done to it except adding your favorite gasoline. Paint is Ferrari Rosa Red, professionally done, tons of real Ferrari parts, Team III custom built Ferrari wheels (not the copycat looking Compmotives ...), interior is Ferrari 'like' with round gauges (8000 tach. 200 speedo), Ferrari doeskin seat covers, moded V6, 4 spd, Design One turbo, custom flush mount headlite system with lexan covers. All built from the ground up over 7 years. Tires, brakes,cooling sys all fine (water pump is recent and warranty for life including labor by any GM Dealer), includes $300 fitted car cover, 2 sunroofs (1 factory tinted, other painted black to match roof). I will meet anyone 1/2 way anywhere in US to close the deal. Have always used Castrol Synthetic oil and it uses no oil between changes, no leaks. Guaranteed trophy at any show with just a wash. Ill be at Chris Moores Auburn Fiero show on Saturday 4th of July show.

Thanks for looking..................lots of pics at http://groups.msn.com/rogerscarphotos
                                              email is fastandred@hotmail.com

Re: Trade ONLY Ferrari 308 custom

That's a great looking 308. I can't help you with the trade, but I did learn something from your pictures.
    Goto Hooters for Halloween! ;D
    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Thanks, lol. It is now also for sale. Entertaining offers. I also have a Vette and a Magnum Hemi and one needs to go.

Comment

What year is the Vette?

Comment

No, worded that wrong. I have a vette, Magnum and the Ferrari kit. I just want to sell the kit or trade for drivable GT40 kit. Im keeping the others. The vette is a 88 convertible with new custom paint and ZR1 package.

Comment

Re: sale/trade Ferrari 308 custom Fiero based kit (very reasonable)

Hello Roger.

Is the cars still available?.  Nice pics on your site.  I built an AF 308 years ago.

Brian
            Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
            Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Comment

Yes it is still available. My email is fastandred@hotmail.com

Comment

Dont be afraid to make a reasonable offer. This car will be going to a sale over Memorial Day weekend. After this Friday (May 27), no more offers. If for some reason, it dont sell at this classic car show, it will be on Ebay next week, for probably a lot more than you can get it for now, and save all the hassles of bidding. May even deliver it within a reasonable area free of charge. Lots of Ferrari extras go with it. Shirts, leather jacket, Ferrari premium car cover, etc. Why build a car all summer when this ones ready for trouble free driving as is, and a show winner nearly every time. Email me, as I wont be checking back before it goes to the sale.

Comment

Rodger:

Do you live along the river near Powell?

I have seen you car before. I frequent the Hooters there but don't recall seeing any your Corvette model.

Dave
                  If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

I live on far east side of Columbus in Reynoldsburg/Pickerington. The only Hooters in Central Ohio is on 161/cleveland ave on the north side and on Rt 40 /I-270 on the east side. Next closest ones are in Dayton and Cincy. Which one are you talking about. Im at this one everyday for lunch and happy hour. I have the Ferrari kit, a white vette conv, and a blue Dodge Magnum. One of those is always parked at the front door when im there.

Comment

Roger:

I live in Tampa now but I have a daughter who lives in Pataskala. I lived in Pickerington in Chevington Woods off of SR 256 and in Reynoldsburg at several locations before moving to Tampa. The last place in Tomato Town was Old Orchard not far from the Hooters at Main ST and SR270, my favorite morning adventure was Block’s Bagels. My sister lives in Hilliard near Bobby Rahal's place.

I love Columbus and the people there. I remember when Jeg Sr. was a dental student at OSU then when he started Jeg’s on 11th avenue. I owned a motorcycle shop building custom choppers back in 1977 before they were popular. I raced motorcycles too and owned a shop named Mud Sweat & Gears. Stop into the KTM dealer in Reynoldsburg, talk to Wally or Craig Wilson to verify if you like. I was located at Brice Road and Refugee Road at the time. I was in the process of building a new building when I went through a very nasty domestic rearrangement. ASK is now on the site next to JC Penny’s Distribution Center (White Building).

I Graduated from Franklin University for my BSBA and worked on my Law degree and Masters at The University of Dayton (at Franklin Campus) and Capitol University (Bexley). Somehow I wound up in the software business, go figure. I had the motorcycle shop to pay my way through college. Before that I was an Iron Worked and worked on every bridge around Columbus on 270 and on I 70 from Reynoldsburg to Springfield.

Anyway, enough of reliving the great moments of the past. We can take a stroll down memory lane another time.

Regards,

Dave

Comment

Cool to meet people from the hood that now live so far away. I grad from Walnut Ridge when it was new. Lived just west of Brice Rd on Refugee Rd.

Comment

It brings back a lot of fine memories. My shop was on the corner behind Little Sicily’s Pizza.

I built a lot of Springer front ends and installed a lot of Belt drives for the Harley crowd back then. We even made pull behind trailers for choppers and street bikes. It sure was fun. That is where I got the name Fun with Wheels for my 355 project. Rich Gearhardt is a good friend of mine who owns a Suzuki shop of the same name. Most of my old friends work at Honda East Cars and motorcycles. I sold most of my Moto-Guzzi stuff to Cycle Therapy. The Yamaha stuff is now Yamaha East. I sure miss that business.

What do you do for a living?

Dave

Comment

This fine replica is sold. I can't wait to pick it up. Hopefully by this weekend. Take care. Bill

Comment

The car is excellent, now to add a V-8. Thanks for delivering the car to my brother's house in Ohio, it is now in New Jersey and ready to make a trip to Ed Parks at the Fiero Factory for a 4.9L. Take care. Bill

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X