For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

Any interest in a F308 replica that took third place last yerar at Daytona in the rebody category?  I may sell it to get some more money for an 87 Mera restoration.
    Nelson

Re: For Sale

:-\ Uhhhhhh,,,,,,, Info ???

Comment

Built on an 86 SE platform, currently has a Muncie 4 speed manual with a new clutch, new brake pads, vented & slotted rotors, cragar wheels, V6 with about 81,000 miles, black/gray interior, leather seats, painted Porshe Guards Red, power windows and door locks, pioneer CD player and upgraded speakers in stock locations, and sunroof.   Price is a bit on the high side (around 15 K) but I have a lot invested and would like to get some of it back.  I could e-mail pictures if anyone is interested.  ;D

Originally posted by LarryBud
      :-\  Uhhhhhh,,,,,,, Info ???
      Nelson

Comment

why not post pics here?
        I dont wanna grow up i'm a Toys R Us kid

Comment

could you send pictures to nick5970@aol.com

Comment

Is this your car?

If so it was a nice one. I think you and I spoke about it for a few moments.

Dave
            Attached Files
            If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Yes,

That is my car at Daytona last year. How do you post pictures on this forum? ;D

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
              Is this your car?

If so it was a nice one.  I think you and I spoke about it for a few moments.

Dave
              Nelson

Comment

Pictures sent. 8)

Originally posted by nick5970
                could you send pictures to nick5970@aol.com
                Nelson

Comment

Posting photos is pretty easy. To the left of the "POST" button there is a line called "Additional Options". Click on it and then click on browse. Once you locate your jpg file, click on it to attach it to the post, then hit the post button. The jpg will need to be lass than 90kb in order to post it.

Dave
                  If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Bit of a problem for me with that size limtation and my camera.  Most of my photos are in the 380 to 400 KB size and the camera does not have any lower resolution.

Posting photos is pretty easy.  To the left of the "POST" button there is a line called "Additional Options".  Click on it and then click on browse.  Once you locate your jpg file, click on it to attach it to the post, then hit the post button.  The jpg will need to be lass than 90kb in order to post it.

Dave
                    Nelson

Comment

Posting photos is pretty easy.  To the left of the "POST" button there is a line called "Additional Options".  Click on it and then click on browse.  Once you locate your jpg file, click on it to attach it to the post, then hit the post button.  The jpg will need to be lass than 90kb in order to post it.

Dave
                      [/quote)
                      Dave. I too am having problems with this. Your part where you "click on it to attach it to the post" I can't seem to be able to manage that. Is it possible to expand that description of that step? Thanking you in advance. Dale
                      And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X