X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bartman
    replied
    Originally posted by scottystingray99 View Post
    i have molds to build a Pantera replica using a fiero for a chassis STRETCHED to match the wheelbase of a true Pantera. scottystingray99@yahoo.com. 850-714-2046
    I have not been on here in a while and don't get notifications anymore. I'll give you a call.

Bart

Leave a comment:

• AdrianBurton
    replied
    Originally posted by scottystingray99 View Post
    i have molds to build a Pantera replica using a fiero for a chassis STRETCHED to match the wheelbase of a true Pantera. scottystingray99@yahoo.com. 850-714-2046
    post some pics

Leave a comment:

• scottystingray99
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bartman
    replied
    Thank you guys. Keep your eyes open for me.

Leave a comment:

• Havemurci
    replied
    I remember the Long and Newman replica kit but I haven’t seen or heard of any in a very long time, that kit predates the internet. Lol Good luck with the search, if I get a line on one I’ll let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    bartman;

Only Pantera replica I know about is one that a fellow over on Pennock's had molds for which sits on a no stretched Fiero. If there are other Pantera replica molds out there, that would be very good indeed. Always liked the simple lines of the Pantera.

Leave a comment:

• bartman
    started a topic WTB: Long and Newman Pantera

WTB: Long and Newman Pantera

I guess the title says it all. I'm specifically looking for a Pantera replica produced by Long and Newman. Mostly interested in the body, if the chassis still intact OK, don't care either way.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X