WTB: Ferrari Daytona Spyder Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Ferrari Daytona Spyder Replica

I am Looking for a Daytona Replica Spyder , prefer a McBurnie type Replica,but would consider others.
    Any Condition...Unfinished...Completed.... even just the body panels to install myself. and any rear or side signal lenses

Please send pics and info.

thanks

I would recommend that you check out the internet for sure you'll find a shop that sells it.

Comment

Originally posted by goob View Post
      I am Looking for a Daytona Replica Spyder , prefer a McBurnie type Replica,but would consider others.
      Any Condition...Unfinished...Completed.... even just the body panels to install myself. and any rear or side signal lenses

Please send pics and info.

thanks
      I have molds for Daytona built on a C4 convertible that utilizes the factory top. Nice looking car. I have sold a few bodies but I have not built one. I have a pic of one built by the previous owner of the molds. I'm not interested in selling any bodies as I don't have time to lay up any. But I will sell the molds for 2k cash picked up in SC. If my upload worked, attached is a pic of the car from these molds.

Comment

I would be interested in a body ,but not the molds. If you get around to making a body let me know.
        Thanks

Comment

I will send you a pm.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X