Ferrari Dino Replica Body/Chasis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Dino Replica Body/Chasis

Looking for a Dino body with or without chassis partial or completed car. Not really interested in a fiero rebody but let me know what you have..Also. there was Magnum kit sold in Ontario last year, appreciate any help in getting in touch with the seller or the buyer of that car.....thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers
    Last edited by Torotoro; 08-21-2020, 11:57 AM.

The Kelmark is considered to by a Dino replica and they show up on ebay pretty often. Also check out the Kelmark forum, might be someone there with one for sale. There was another company that made that model. I cannot remember the name right now but I know someone who had one for sale over on the east coast. If you are interested I can check and see if he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by txbuilder View Post
      The Kelmark is considered to by a Dino replica and they show up on ebay pretty often. Also check out the Kelmark forum, might be someone there with one for sale. There was another company that made that model. I cannot remember the name right now but I know someone who had one for sale over on the east coast. If you are interested I can check and see if he still has it.
      Thanks for taking the time to reply, Kelmark is too far off for my liking but the other one you mentioned might it be a Magnum? That looks like it might be workable from pics I have seen. hoping to find one that I can see in person. Appreciate the input.

Cheers

Comment

I have a beautiful do you know replica Anna Fierro I've been trying to list on eBay and the replica kit makes but it always shows up and Pontiac Fiero only

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X