308 clear/amber bumper lenses for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 308 clear/amber bumper lenses for sale

I have 308 front bumper clear/amber signal lenses for sale, brand new, $150 shipped lower 48 states.

Seeing if anyone needs them here before they go out onto fleabay.

Pics/price? Any idea on shipping to 45750?

Comment

If Ted doesn't get them, I will take them and I am in Canada so will you ship here? V9C 4M9

Cheers
      Don
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

i actually have 2 sets, here is the picture. I will have to check shipping cost to Canada.

Comment

Perfect thanks. PM me or email me the full cost and I will get a transfer to you.

Actually to confirm, these are the lenses only so they go on to my signal lights I already have? Missed that earlier.

Cheers
          Don
          308 Ferrari replica
          Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

These are lenses only. So I purchased these to fit the Rodney Dickman 308 front directional base plate I will install on the front bumper of my Mera. The RD base plate uses the Ferrari factory lenses. The ones I have have are reproductions and they fit the RD base plates perfectly. These lenses came from Europe, so while I can't say they weren't made in China, I did not buy them out of China. I ordered extras to take advantage of freight and currency.

Comment

Ok thanks. Want to make sure they will fit my oem turn signal housings.
              308 Ferrari replica
              Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Originally posted by DrXtreme View Post
                i actually have 2 sets, here is the picture. I will have to check shipping cost to Canada.
                Are you selling both sets? Pics look good....if you don't want to post a price openly, pm or email (sgwfiberglass@gmail.com) me what you need out of them, as I said, shipping for me would be to 45750.

Thanks for the pics. If you and Don have already sealed a deal, I'll bow out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X