Ad355 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ad355 for sale

AD355 Berlinetta is being sold as is make an offer! and is located in Baton rouge La. unfinished 1987 Fiero gt 5 speed with 2.8L Engine, standard chassis , Drilled and slotted brakes. all glass present, Two headlights, Two mirrors, Front Grill, side marker lights, two rear brake lights, rear Berlinetta badge included in the sale interior is original . For pictures send an email to Contact Rouge355 on the forum. Thanks.
    Last edited by rouge355; 02-03-2021, 08:48 AM.

It would help potential buyers to know where the car is located, whether it's on a stretched chassis, and what your asking price is.

Comment

Originally posted by rouge355 View Post
      AD355 Berlinetta is being sold as is make an offer! and is located in Baton rouge La. unfinished 1987 Fiero gt 5 speed with 2.8L Engine, standard chassis , Drilled and slotted brakes. all glass present, Two headlights, Two mirrors, Front Grill, side marker lights, two rear brake lights, rear Berlinetta badge included in the sale interior is original . For pictures send an email to Contact Rouge355 on the forum. Thanks.
      I tried sending you a PM but it says you do not accept messages. So......

Comment

Rouge355

I tried again and it says you don't accept messages. I have someone interested.....

Comment

Hi I'm sorry for the Delay my Job had me out of the country for a new plant start up.. I will need to change the settings for pm messages. Bartman you can text or call at 225 773 5993 Eric.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X