• Show
Clear All

• dthami2
    replied
    Vendettas.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9At3Dx6rw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtb9QD2-wHM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dthami2; 08-15-2021, 02:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dthami2
    replied
    I believe the Naerc car is Sold. Thank you to all that pm'd me with the compliments! Vendettas still available!

Leave a comment:

• dthami2
    started a topic NAERC Lamborghini VT 6.0 For Sale!

NAERC Lamborghini VT 6.0 For Sale!

I'm considering selling my NAERC Lamborghini VT 6.0. It was built at NAERC in Canada. Hands down best replica I have ever seen and maybe the best one in existence. I own a real Murcie and have included some photos with them parked next to each other so you can compare the quality. The car is currently garaged at my Mountain home in Big Bear California. It's a superior build and the best replica I have ever seen. I've owned several replicas, kit cars, and have a real Murcielago. It has an incredible paint job, flawless interior, and new supercharged 3800. It runs and drives good. I've taken it on long trips over 200 miles from my house in Ventura to my house in Big Bear. It can feel a little cramped if your over 6 ft. I'm 6'2" and have learned to deal with it. I recently removed the seat track and mounted the seat directly to the floor to get some extra room. I will include the original seat track with the sale. I also have 2 complete Vendettas at my home in Nashville. Let me know if anyone is interested in those cars. Asking $45,975 for the NAERC and $35,000 each for the Vendettas. I am in California until the end of September and can do the NAERC deal anytime until then. I will be back in Nashville the 1st week of October and can do the Vendetta deals at that time. Email for questions regarding any of the cars.
    Last edited by dthami2; 08-12-2021, 08:48 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X