Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aventador kit

Inspire Venta-R kit for sale $3200.00

Comes with the fiberglass body panels and several fiberglass interior pieces. Free pickup or I will crate them up and you pay actual shipping charges. I will pay for the create.

Panels are disassembled and stored under my deck at the moment. I can pull them out and grab photos for anyone seriously interested.
    -Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini

This look so cool, I just hope that it is a complete piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Hall View Post
      This look so cool, I just hope that it is a complete piece.

I am not sure what you mean... All the body panels and many of the interior pieces are there. This is not a 1-piece body but it could be made into a 1-piece if that is what you are looking for.
      -Glenn

"One day I had a bit of an argument with my friend Enzo Ferrari, who reckoned I wasnít able to drive a Ferrari, only tractors. Thatís when I got the idea into my head and told myself Ė Iíll make the cars myself from now on!" - Ferruccio Lamborghini

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X