Replica 355-360 lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replica 355-360 lights

We now have replica rear lights for 355 or 360 I'm sure this has made some of you smile ;D to the people on this forum i will sell them for £50 each £200 in total or $350 if you are in the US,We are shipping kits to the US in 2 weeks so i will put some in the box they are going to new york I will post picks when i have taken them they are VERY good

Re: Replica 355-360 lights

are you making fiberglass 360 front light buckets and outer clear lenses, do you have any pictures of those
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

We have the 360 front lights,if you want the light units with out the lights inside i can do them for $250 each
      we can only get the rear lights fully built up sorry They are used in genuine 355s so they must be good .i will put pics on soon,this week if someone reminds me.did you get your door of terry yet Italianknightrider?

Comment

I have seen a set of 355 replica tail lights on eBay for $345USD a little bit ago. They said replicas but install and look just like the real thing. They did too. If I didn't already spend $700 on real rear lights, I would have gotten them.

They were from the UK and there were pics of real 355's in the background. Was this your listing on eBay I saw?
        5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

no but it could be from the same batch of lights, there is two of us with replica lights in the UK the other person said he was going to put some on e bay,so they where more than likely the same ones ,i will get a pic for you in the next few days.

Comment

Would you also post exact dimentions of the lights?

thanks
            Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

The exact dimensions are the same as the genuine one or do you need the dimensions of that as well

Comment

Hi

I am interested in your offering, but I need respond to a question

Has the mark E inside a circular?

I live in Spain and the ITV (TüV, MOT, SVA) in Spain is very severe if does not have the E mark rejects the vehicle and retains the documentation of the car until change.

greetings

Comment

Here is one guy selling them on eBay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferrari-355-360-...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Here is a different seller....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X