-looking to buy any kit mounted onto a pontiac fiero-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -looking to buy any kit mounted onto a pontiac fiero-

hey guys, im looking to buy any kit as long as its mounted to a pontiac fiero, i love kit cars and my limit is around $7000 hah dont think im one of those rich people who can afford a turn key, the kit dusnt have to be finished but atleast mounted to the pontiac, i am interested in the F355 since they are at good prices i also have a honda civic 98 with headers,intake,viper alarm new engine transmission 5speed the whole car is brand new with 110,000 miles i am willing to trade, so hit me up with anything you might have im located in California thanks!

Re: -looking to buy any kit mounted onto a pontiac fiero-

get in touch with Pit Bull on the forum he has kits an should be with in driving distance of you go look at the pictures on his thread

http://69.94.88.210/index.php?topic=6110.0

info@gmoneyexotics.com
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

hey thanks ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER i appreciate all your help i really do i will check him out i heard about him but didnt know how to get in touch with him thanks again for everything!!

Comment

Cool i sent you instant message check you messages up top by your name
        In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

he has moved so i don't know how you'll get in touch with him. no phone either.
          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
            .....and his website is no longer a valid URL either..

VK
            Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Comment

he has no internet, phone, or other way to contact him right now, so i have no idea how someone could contact him right now.
              Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

hey guys wow ya it was wierd he wants keep up his updates on his 355 kits that he was making aconcepts is like his messenger right now and is keeping the updates for us so i think to give him a message you have to give it to aconcepts and he will give it to pitbull so ill contact him now and see what's up thanks guys for the info

Comment

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/056969.html

I have a F40 kit on a 86 Fiero It is far from done but it has a lot of good stuff. Only problem it is is Wisconsin.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X