Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Rims - Replicas

Hello,

I was where to find good ferrari replica 5-star rims similar to 288/308/328/Testarossa. I'm aware of HRE, Speedline and the 3 pc. Compomotive, but I've also seen other good replicas out there. Anyone know of other makes? Cromodora made the replica rims for the Mera, right?

Re: Ferrari Rims - Replicas

I have a set of 15" Chromadora (SP?) rims from my 308 replica, (not my Mera). I replaced them with 16" Compomotive's. The rims are in great shape I can post pictures if you are interested. I would want $1200 plus shpping. Theses people made rims for Ferrari and only made these rims for a short period of time. They are 5 X 100mm stock Fiero bolt pattern. I'll check but I think the fronts are 15X7 and rears are 15X8.
    Take care. Bill

Comment

I have always liked the Boyd's rims which look similar to the compomotive TS

Comment

Do you know the style or model number of the Boyd's Rim? I'd like to see 'em.

Comment

Team III has an excellent replica rim. Looks like the 328 and Testarossa rim. They do not advertise them but I think they still make them. In 15 and 16 inch. 7,8 and 10" widths. Do a web search and call them.

Thank you
          Rodney Dickman
          Rodney Dickman's Auto Acc's
          Web page: www.rodneydickman.com
          7604 Treeview Drive
          Caledonia, WI 53108
          Phone/Fax(262) 835-9575

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X