355 (watson) kit, and fieros for sale, Hudson, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 (watson) kit, and fieros for sale, Hudson, NY

I have a john watson 355 kit that I am thinking of selling. It is sitting on a fiero(1985 4 speed), but just laying on it, was never started. I also have fieros which would be great for kit cars: I have 3 - 1988's that either have no drive train, or have the 4 cyl. Also, a 1985 4 speed, with a brand new GM Goodwrench 2.8, new clutch, and urethane bushing kit, and it has less than 1 miles on it. I also have a 3.8 SC engine, which I was going to use for the kit. If anyone is interested, call me at 518-755-5789, or email at rsitser@surferz.net I am looking for offers.
    bob
    Hudson, NY

Re: 355 (watson) kit, and fieros for sale, Hudson, NY

got pics?

Comment

Is your kit a spyder or the hardtop ?

Comment

The kit is a hardtop, john does great work. I can take a few pictures, but the kit has never been touched, at all. They are all exactly like he gave them to me. Nothing has been sanded, or drilled. I will get a few pictures next time I'm at the garage I have it stored in.
        bob
        Hudson, NY

Comment

Bob, Is that a stretched version? I have some reservations about continuing work on the IFG cloned kit that ruined my paint job with thousands of blisters. I keep wondering if more blisters will appear. That's too bad that you're letting go of your kit, I remember talking to you about it a few years back.

Rob
          FieroInteriorConversions
          Seattle ,WA. USA

Comment

very interested in the 3800 sc engine.

let me know... email me @ queensbound718(at)aol(dot)com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X